IGNORED

Boo's at HT versus Preston

SStandUp

Disappointing to hear. It was a poor first half performance granted, but we had only lost 2 games in 21 before that night and we are in the QF's of the cup. 

I personally don't think the boo's were justified in the grand scheme of things. I fear City fans are getting very carried away with our good start, and that anything but a top 6 would be deemed now a disappointment? When in reality, a top 12 finish would be fantastic progression. 

Can you imagine the thoughts of the management and players getting booed of at half time, after all their efforts and good work this season.

Like I said, it was a poor first half, but a rousing 'Come on City!!' roar would have been more fitting in my opinion. But fans seem to think we have the right to walk all over teams now, and anything but a dominant City performance is going to get booed.

Anyway on to tomorrow now, 

Come on City x

4 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Disappointing to hear. It was a poor first half performance granted, but we had only lost 2 games in 21 before that night and we are in the QF's of the cup. 

I personally don't think the boo's were justified in the grand scheme of things. I fear City fans are getting very carried away with our good start, and that anything but a top 6 would be deemed now a disappointment? When in reality, a top 12 finish would be fantastic progression. 

Can you imagine the thoughts of the management and players getting booed of at half time, after all their efforts and good work this season.

Like I said, it was a poor first half, but a rousing 'Come on City!!' roar would have been more fitting in my opinion. But fans seem to think we have the right to walk all over teams now, and anything but a dominant City performance is going to get booed.

Come on City x

Hopefully they would be something on the lines of "yup, pretty clear we stank the place out like weeks-old fish there, best try and rectify that in the 2nd half"

If they get upset by fans venting frustration, then boo-f'ing-hoo. I have no issue at all with fans booing as they see fit.

That said, listening to the radio commentary of the game, it seemed the consensus was it was aimed at the ref in this particular case.

15 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Come on City x

Have to ask

Why do you insist on finishing every post with a ‘x’ on a football forum ?

:yawn:

Pongo88

Thank you for your kind comments

If your at Hull I'll buy you a pint

The only time we should boo

is NEVER at home

Only boo at away games in unison with the Home fans.

In my opinion the boo's were aimed at the team

The boo's rang out at full time

Yet there were no boo's aimed at the ref as he was going down the tunnel at the end of the match

Who recalls Skuse being booed?

According to the reporter at the match

We were not booing Skuse,it was just the way it sounded

Surely a rendition of the referee is a W anchor would make sense as I thought it was directed to the team also so if some fans thought it - maybe the players thought it and if that is the case - then a fairly unhealthy situation I would suggest !!

Archived