IGNORED

QPR v Brentford on Sky tonight

Lanterne Rouge

Matt Smith is a weird one, every time I see him he seems to score from the bench, but never gets a start.

Sort of a Championship Giroud, that having been said he looked knackered by the end & he only played about 25 minutes..

5 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Wolves for me.

Wolves by a mile- I'd go as far to say that they are the best I've ever seen at this level. Attacking wise they are on another level to everything else in this division.

We may have got a draw but a fairer score would have been about 7-3 to Wolves... Cracking game mind.

11 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Wolves by a mile- I'd go as far to say that they are the best I've ever seen at this level. Attacking wise they are on another level to everything else in this division.

We may have got a draw but a fairer score would have been about 7-3 to Wolves... Cracking game mind.

I remember the Wolves game in the pouring rain a few years ago; Dele Adebola replaced the free-scoring Peter Styvar at half-time and we scraped a draw with a last minute winner (cracking goal mind) from Nicky Maynard.

If I recall correctly, the quality of football was pretty poor (probably due to the atrocious conditions) but it was certainly a cracking game.

Hopefully, more of the same against Middlesbrough on Saturday - coincidentally, also a Saturday evening kick-off.

2 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

There really is some venom there. Even in the depths of despair last season we didn`t sink to threats of violence against LJ.

They really must despise him.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Holloway is getting ripped a new one on that thread 

Though had to laugh at the advertising on their banner

image.png

Err the adverts are tailored to the cookies on your computer, mine brings up The Guardian and an advert for a Renault Twingo.

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Interested to know why you think it’s ‘unusual’ for championship games to be live on Sky?!!

It`s not unusual obviously but to have one on a Monday night is and it may be that some who would be interested in watching may have missed that it was on.

Look on it as a public service announcement.:shifty:

21 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Hollowhead couldn’t mastermind a proper comeback like we did - still in our shadow, Ian! :)

Two injury time goals - what a sickener. Don’t recall ever experiencing that with City. 

Not quite, but just as sickening and both games at the Gate.

City took the lead v Leicester in the 92nd minute and drew. In the same season City equalised against Sheff U in the 94th minute and still lost.

3 hours ago, Ian M said:

I had to test that and it's true, mine were for a VPN and McDonald's :laugh:

It is how that advertising works, I think a Tory MP got caught out for making a similar comment about how disgusting it was that a Thai Bride ‘dating site’ was being advertised on a Labour website during PMQs a couple of years ago.

I’m sure as it was @phantom‘s work computer it was the IT guy’s fault though. :fear:

Archived