IGNORED

Half and half scarves (Merged)

richwwtk

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Bloke outside selling half and half scarves ahead of Wednesday.

Grown men in the concourse wearing them and getting photos taken with the Robin!

Sad Face.

Almost as bad as being bothered by what other people wear to a football match that affects you in no way whatever. Scarf Nazis :facepalm:

something else I'm pretty ambivalent about to be honest. If a bloke can make a quid flogging half and half scarves, then fair enough in my book. I wouldn't wear one m'self, and neither would anyone else in my family, but it's all part and parcel of big league, big money football. If City get to the Premier League you'll see a lot more of it. People want a souvenir of their big day out  and someone is gonna make a quid from that desire. God help the daft ****** who tries to sell a half and half City and Rovers scarf

40 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

One of the many reasons i made the decision not to go Wednesday night. It isnt a football match, its a bloody circus. No thanks. 

I get your reasons. 

It will be more of a diving fest. Man U making use of the 10m board frequently to get in as many twists as possible. 

17 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Bloke outside selling half and half scarves ahead of Wednesday.

Could be worse. One day someone will TRY flogging half & half City & Rovers scarves.

Good thing is, they'll make a loss as neither set of fans would want one.

Archived