IGNORED

Cotterill Leaves Blues With Immediate Effect - but

cheshire_red

A

42 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So what?

Other than DC himself, who really cares?

Decent enough on his day but essentially pretty average overall.

An academy product who gave us good service in 2 spells. I wish him well. I wouldn't want to be an ex-work colleague of @Robbored. "Rubbish Doctor", worked with him for ten years, once he moved hospitals, don't care how he is getting on..

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

Hope he turns it around, good manager and forever thankful for his time here.

My comment was in no way detrimental to SC - it was more a remark against yet another set of ridiculous club owners.

If they can fire Rowett when they were 7th then I do fear for Steve.

That said he is no fool and I am sure he knew the risks and negotiated an appropriate contract.

36 minutes ago, redsontour said:

You really should remove Audi Alteram Partem from your signature Robbo...

I always listen to others views Red. However in this case DC was bang average in both spells at City. Never skinned a full back but pretty good at dead ball situations - as I said, avaerage and I have zero interest in where he ends up.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Don't want him back in January.  Did good for us when he was here but not now. 

First few games on loan he was ok then completely lost his way, was a shame as always liked him as a player 

As for Cotts leaving, I don't think Steve is far from the exit 

1 hour ago, Robin Ashton said:

:thumbsup: Robbored, there, ladies and gentlemen, yet again making sure we all know he has no interest in a former City player.

That's right. Once a player has moved on from City I lose any interest. To me they've gone, are no more, finito.

I posted recently that only exception would be Joe Bryan mainly because he's a Bristolian and I coached his elder brother Tom.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's right. Once a player has moved on from City I lose any interest. To me they've gone, are no more, finito.

I posted recently that only exception would be Joe Bryan mainly because he's a Bristolian and I coached his elder brother Tom.

Why bang on about it then? No one cares you don’t care 

8 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Indeed - why doesn't he just ignore it. Attention seeker. 

A bloke who used to go with us would always say very loudly `Who?` whenever anyone mentioned that a former player had scored/been transferred/whatever.

He wondered why everyone just ignored him and carried on with the discussion as if he wasn`t there.

13 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Indeed - why doesn't he just ignore it. Attention seeker. 

Probably has some issues in regards to wanting to be seen online etc, it’s absurd. There so many posts on here you don’t need to reply to etc if its no interest.

People don’t go on threads going “not interested in this”

Blokes got issues

2 hours ago, palmerred said:

Sign him up, good midfielder and would be good cover. Can also play right back and he'll be cheap.

I don’t think he will be cheap. I was surprised to see the fleet of cars he had, Bentley, Merc, Range Rover etc . Now you don’t fund them by being cheap. 

3 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

My comment was in no way detrimental to SC - it was more a remark against yet another set of ridiculous club owners.

If they can fire Rowett when they were 7th then I do fear for Steve.

That said he is no fool and I am sure he knew the risks and negotiated an appropriate contract.

That club is a car crash run by absolute fools. After sacking Rowett they employ Zola whose previous managerial stints were far from impressive. They take an age to sack him but eventually he's fired with an utterly dismal record of 2 wins from 24 and then they hire prodigal son, Harry Redknapp who is basically given an open cheque book and acts like a kid playing football manager by signing all and sundry. Then he gets the chop after about a dozen games for not ripping up the Championship. In comes Cotts based apparently on the fans wishes and a couple of games from the back end of last season when he was appointed as coach and results went the clubs way. Now with Birmingham at the foot of the table the fans want Cotts out and to be replaced by Pulis.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I bet Tom is a right bundle of laughs then............

Archived