IGNORED

Post best tweets/images etc from today to pass the long hours !!

Meh

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve never met him.  Same with Dave ‘Brownhill’s Ears’ Managh.(RIP Dave)...But feel as if I do through Twitter.  I know a few that know “Barn", would love to get an intro to him.

After reading some of his tweets to Maggers I certainly don't want to meet the madman! 

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve never met him.  Same with Dave ‘Brownhill’s Ears’ Managh.(RIP Dave)...But feel as if I do through Twitter.  I know a few that know “Barn", would love to get an intro to him.

I have suspicions that @ZiderEyed is Barn. Or @Vincent Vega but I think that's d0ns_ not sure though...

14 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I have suspicions that @ZiderEyed is Barn. Or @Vincent Vega but I think that's d0ns_ not sure though...

Dons is another, and Paulio, evil sense of humour, the lot of them!

As for Dave (Brownhills Ears) we must be coming up to the 1st anniversary of his passing, seem to remember it was just before Christmas? Odd, wouldn't know him if I saw him in real life, but we chatted on twitter from time to time, usually complete bollocks, and I don't think I ever got the better of the banter. I go through my followers now and then and have a tidy up of people who haven't tweeted in 6 months.....can't stop the follow with Dave though

2 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

As for Dave (Brownhills Ears) we must be coming up to the 1st anniversary of his passing, seem to remember it was just before Christmas? Odd, wouldn't know him if I saw him in real life, but we chatted on twitter from time to time, usually complete bollocks, and I don't think I ever got the better of the banter. I go through my followers now and then and have a tidy up of people who haven't tweeted in 6 months.....can't stop the follow with Dave though

Ditto.

10 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Sorry to disappoint Peg, I'm neither . Although you do follow me on Twitter.

Edit. No you don't,  but I'll give you a follow now

Peg doesn't follow back, followed the bird for ages.....nothing

There is a Vernon Vega on twitter, I've always presumed that this was you......but now I see it's 'Vincent' on here. Confused

And another twitter City fan who makes me laugh '@packsforehead' - some of his put downs are class!

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Paulio is a ledge with Photoshop.

Here’s one he did for me when Warnock got MOTM.

Ask @Dollymarie about the one he did for her (bedroom shot)!

DCB07EE7-C7E9-401A-B775-11211FB4772B.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Sorry to disappoint Peg, I'm neither . Although you do follow me on Twitter.

Edit. No you don't,  but I'll give you a follow now

Followed back.

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Peg doesn't follow back, followed the bird for ages.....nothing

There is a Vernon Vega on twitter, I've always presumed that this was you......but now I see it's 'Vincent' on here. Confused

And another twitter City fan who makes me laugh '@packsforehead' - some of his put downs are class!

Will try and find you. If I can't spot you, slide into my dms. 

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I love Joe, hope I can see him again tonight and say Hi. :wub:

Is there some ginger blended into the baldness there, M!?

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Presume he means this one? Or is this one big whoooosh? 

FDF1810F-3948-401D-B07E-0D5F790E0103.jpeg

Your bedroom is a football stadium!?

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Presume he means this one? Or is this one big whoooosh? 

FDF1810F-3948-401D-B07E-0D5F790E0103.jpeg

Unfortunately not.  The one where you needed an undecorated wall to look decorated....and he photoshopped a certain Yorkshire Top of the pops presenter onto the bed.  Remember now!

5 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I like the post match glass of wine between the managers, its a sign of respect plus I think once LJ mentions about our set up, see the stadium, may mention Tammy he maybe trying to lure in a couple of loans. Who knows...

You would hope so, but there are an awful lot of good clubs a lot closer to Manchester than us.

Surely the £450 wine bottle is a media stunt/hook played out by our PR machine? I am sure there would have a been a more ordinary wine considered but why not go big and then make a storey of it? If you look at the media interest in us at the moment you can see some is outwards looking in but a few stories look like they have been managed and put out there.

21 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I like the post match glass of wine between the managers, its a sign of respect plus I think once LJ mentions about our set up, see the stadium, may mention Tammy he maybe trying to lure in a couple of loans. Who knows...

I think we could have gone two ways here. Show some respect and some classs and play a José at his own game and let the world know we aren’t some kind of footballing backwater.

Or/ Say stuff your wine, our drink of choice is cider, Thatchers Gold, and feed into the media belief we are all thick, carrot crunchers. 

Archived