IGNORED

Now TV - warning !

Ashtonwurzel

Bought the other week from Argos for the Sheffield game when it was £25 (back now to £35) incl month sky sports, works very well on large TV, also you get a free 2 week cinema trial for the kids over Xmas.

Might be worth a try for anyone, on ebay people sell codes for a day pass from 99p which are emailed instantly, so you can watch on a now TV box, lap top, LG tv or game machine

52 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Thought I would buy a day pass to watch the game tonight on my TV. What they don't tell you is that it doesn't work through a BT youview box and several over similar boxes apparently !!

Does work on laptop but terrible buffering currently.

Can only imagine it's your internet that's the problem,  works absolutely fine for me and I know nothing.

59 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Thought I would buy a day pass to watch the game tonight on my TV. What they don't tell you is that it doesn't work through a BT youview box and several over similar boxes apparently !!

Does work on laptop but terrible buffering currently.

I don't use BT because I think they are shite - that personal view out of the way.

I gather that you don't have a Now TV box so, therefore, are looking to use a Now TV app (which I assume doesn't exist on the BT youview box in this case)?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

As to the use of a computer... probably best to experiment with different browsers and players (see link above) - it might even be worth trying an ethernet (network) cable instead of WiFi? 

But as indicated by others, probably best to get the Now TV box (seems cheap enough but that is relative), you then have no problems.

Archived