IGNORED

Selfish ***** on the pitch

cidercity1987

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I've never understood it. I can quite happily go mental where I am in the stand. But hey what a night 

Would rather we did not, and as others have said looks a little 'Swindon', but for us these days are pretty rare and far between, and last minute against Manchester...well, if ever there is understanding as to why...

Hey I was in tears in the stands, but I'd much rather Man Utd and the rest of the watching nation go away thinking, 'fair play, Bristol City did really well there and are a Premier League Club in waiting' instead we had our fans goading Manchester fans for no reason which resulted in them coming onto the pitch and causing all sorts of aggro. Maybe I'd just like us to display as much of a professional attitude as our players did tonight.

I know it's a tough ask with the emotion of the occasion, but we're in the semis, COYR.

I’m usually against it but **** me I almost invaded my tv so at the ground I’m pretty sure I’d have been on the pitch.  All good hearted and looked friendly as anything.  

Good work all through the game by those lucky enough to be there. 

Whats epic is we outplayed them, that wasn’t a plucky underdog performance, we bloody won that.

bit emotional and I only watched on telly, have a good, and safe, night lads and lasses!

:clapping:

Stop moaning you miserable ******* bellends. Its called passion, something modern football has got toss all of anymore. Let people enjoy the win, so what you didnt get to clap the players fo0k me im sure you as grown men can live with it and im certain the players can live with it! 

Anyway Bring on Man City !

I wanted to celebrate with the players after the game. Instead 1000 or so idiots invaded the pitch unable to control their excitement to the detriment of the other 20000 or so fans. 

I would be in favour of identifying as many of them as possible and banning them for at least the rest of this season. And also disqualifying them from purchasing a season ticket for next season. 

The FA will probably take action against the club for their failure to control their fans. And quite correctly too

A magnificent performance and result will be overshadowed by a few mindless idiots who cannot control themselves. 

1 minute ago, Jacki said:

Got a bit scary for the kids at the front of S82 but I can’t knock people for running on really. Everyone seemed to get out in one piece and all was well in the end. 

What a ****ing night that really was! Absolute magic. 

Might have been a bit scary, but you can guarantee that they'll remember the atmosphere for the rest of their lives. 

Come on lads. We're Bristol City, they're Manchester United, the biggest team in England bar none, let's stop being so scared of looking tinpot, and appreciate they're the big fish and were the small. 

Invading the pitch is completely natural, and from where I was from, chucking my pint around, it felt natural and we'll deserved. 

Ole Ole Ole Ole, Bristol, City!

Archived