IGNORED

Selfish ***** on the pitch

cidercity1987

I thought the pitch invasion was great and fully justified given the circumstances. The only thing that did disappoint a little was the minority of fans who somehow thought that the best way to make use of their time on the pitch was to run to the away fans and goad them.

3 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I thought the pitch invasion was great and fully justified given the circumstances. The only thing that did disappoint a little was the minority of fans who somehow thought that the best way to make use of their time on the pitch was to run to the away fans and goad them.

Really is just so sad. Our biggest moment and running to the away fans! 

16 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I was witnessing it unfold in the upper lansdown and saw a fan run from the south stand to the away stand, he aggravated them so much about 15 united fans ran pitch side and came over the top of the barrier, 1 of which got up and had an open fist fight with the city fans, about 20 seconds later they were both pinned to the ground and cuffed and rightly so, disgusting behaviour and sad to see.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Really is just so sad. Our biggest moment and running to the away fans! 

It is. Here is a decent video showing it.

Look, I get the 'moment' celebrating, all that kind of stuff. Equally, just needs a couple of dozen, rather than the one or two, Utd fans to react, and then it could have quickly become the talking point.

It didn't, move on, but winding the away fans up was, well, 'tinpot'.

2 hours ago, swanker said:

C7B27AEE-3346-493D-985D-1035F78C71A1.jpeg.c851fc6edf428c0ef2afba1ba00167d3.jpeg

remember this? What a moment!

was at that game with a mate (another City fan). Long story involved. Brolly man was stood (remember them days) right in front of us.Biggest grin of the day though was when "the Mrs" phoned him on his handsfree and he claimed that we were about to get on the M4. We rounded the corner seconds later and were staring at The Elephant and Castle. Oh well. More burnt food in the Mike household.

Archived