IGNORED

Man City Home Leg Tickets On Sale Now.

Homer Simpson

5 minutes ago, !james said:

I wouldn't bother, they'll be refunded and cancelled soon enough 

Not the point, people I assume are gonna be getting e-tickets on the confirmation email? If they print them off now, then suddenly they've got on the face of it a valid ticket for the game, even if it gets rejected on the turnstile. I can see the system also cocking up, someone buys a valid ticket for that seat and theirs gets rejected on the night etc.. 

Absolutely pathetic and amateurish, thought this club had moved on from that shite in regards to ticketing. Evidently not.

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

I dare not purchase as I don’t want to somehow bugger up my entitlement for my ST seat

there must be an announcement soon as there’s gonna be limited time for the away tickets. Presume we have to wait for Man City to confirm price and allocation?

im sure I read somewhere that Man Utd sent an email out to say their semi final tickets would be available the day after our game - though I think they do something funny with forcing ST holders to buy tickets

No idea about away tickets but if you’re a STH then absolutely don’t buy anything for the home leg now!! You will have the entitlement to buy your own seat so don’t do anything!

I imagine any sales made will get voided and refunded and then it’ll be put on sale in the same system as Man U. 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Hope you don’t get refunded now , obviously a mistake and you could of potentially bought someone’s season card seat. Bang out of order 

Sorry but I just genuinely bought 6 tickets. What is wrong with that? If the club cancel it then they cancel it. Don’t see what the issue is?

1 minute ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Not the point, people I assume are gonna be getting e-tickets on the confirmation email? If they print them off now, then suddenly they've got on the face of it a valid ticket for the game, even if it gets rejected on the turnstile. I can see the system also cocking up, someone buys a valid ticket for that seat and theirs gets rejected on the night etc.. 

Absolutely pathetic and amateurish, thought this club had moved on from that shite in regards to ticketing. Evidently not.

You really thought that :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Nope, I had a look and posting the tickets was the only option. They won't be sent out to anyone and will be refunded next week.

4 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

No  there post only

5 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Sorry but I just genuinely bought 6 tickets. What is wrong with that? If the club cancel it then they cancel it. Don’t see what the issue is?

You don’t have to be a genius to realise it’s a mistake do you. Everyone knows it goes in categories 

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

And like I said, if the club call and say the order is cancelled then so be it. As it stands I have legitimately bought some tickets. 3 of whom were for season ticket holders anyway

Why would you deserve any compensation? If an honest error that doesn’t impact you financially (you’ll get a full refund) what’s the problem? 

Archived