IGNORED

Man City Home Leg Tickets On Sale Now.

Homer Simpson

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Whilst I'm sure the club will do the right thing, I think you are looking at someone's view rather than a club statement.

I'm aware of that, but if e-tickets weren't an option when buying then it means people can't have tickets in their hands right now, which saves a lot of bother.

17 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I dare not purchase as I don’t want to somehow bugger up my entitlement for my ST seat

there must be an announcement soon as there’s gonna be limited time for the away tickets. Presume we have to wait for Man City to confirm price and allocation?

im sure I read somewhere that Man Utd sent an email out to say their semi final tickets would be available the day after our game - though I think they do something funny with forcing ST holders to buy tickets

Fair play!

Nice of them to dump United and want to come and support us now! 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

And some of you think Bristol Sport is good for City.

In over a century did our club ever make such a gross and elementary error? No

City may be Premiership ready but clearly Bristol Sport isn't

Sort it Lansdown

Oh here he is. Nothing to moan about for months. One mistake and he’s down their throats . What a prize bellend 

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sort it Lansdown

688B8722-7C12-4007-9DBD-4A702229039D.gif

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sort it Lansdown

Yeah the ticketing operation was a well oiled machine before Bristol Sport wasn’t it.

Must be a relief to you to finally have something to moan about I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You could have just bought a season ticket and be able to buy one..!

Not as easy at that for some people though. Money is very tight for some and work/family/other commitments can also mean its not possible. 

So do we assume this to mean that tickets will be the same price as the United game? That would seem logical.

Will also be interested to see how they work out the priority categories this time.

Last time members who’d been to 4 games got first dibs after STH. I wonder if that will now increase to 5 games on the basis that anyone in that category who went to United would now be up to 5.

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

Not as easy at that for some people though. Money is very tight for some and work/family/other commitments can also mean its not possible. 

Money so tight that they can purchase 6 tickets without notice..?

Work wouldn’t be a problem on the day we happen to play Man City..?! 

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

So do we assume this to mean that tickets will be the same price as the United game? That would seem logical.

Will also be interested to see how they work out the priority categories this time.

Last time members who’d been to 4 games got first dibs after STH. I wonder if that will now increase to 5 games on the basis that anyone in that category who went to United would now be up to 5.

I would expect the required amount of games to go up to about 8, we'll have had plenty of games since tickets were on sale for this and keeping it so low would massively open up the amount of people who fit into each priority category. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

But you can afford to but 6 unexpected tickets to play Man City..?!

Funnily enough no I didn’t have the money to buy 6 tickets. Got enough to by my own!

Could go on about having had a season ticket for 25 years and the one season I didn’t due to family/finances just so happens to be the one where we are having a ridiculously good season. So I wouldn’t ever feel bad about getting a ticket. No one would actually care about that though would they...

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair question, but just keep it the same. I think the crowd on Wednesday all deserve it! 

Archived