IGNORED

Best fiver you’ll ever spend - OTIB supporter

Dollymarie

Right you lovely lot, as it’s Christmas Eve, season of goodwill and all that, I thought I’d start this thread to remind people about OTIB supporter.

For just £5 a year, you can donate to the monthly running costs of the forum (kept low by the lovely people at Clik, but still there) which entails you to as many likes as you want on the forum, compared to them being limited if you are not an OTIB supporter. Well worth it, I think everyone would agree. 

As there seems to be so much good feeling about at the moment, we’ve had several people “run out” of likes lately, and so this post serves as a reminder of how to remedy that. 

It'd be great to see more of those names at the bottom turning purple which signifies you are an OTIB supporter. 

Here’s the link, go on, you know you want to! http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/

:bounce:

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Merry Christmas. I'm now going to go and like everything I see

edit: when it processes anyway!

Did you sign up via PayPal directly or via your debit card? If the latter then your upgrade needs to be done manually, or it might just be on a pre-Christmas go slow. 

Edit oooh there you are, all purpled up! 

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

So apart from more likes (essential so people can appreciate my posting genius), what else do we get?

Saw something about photo storage, but I tried to upload a photo from last week and the file size was too big.

You get to keep your kneecaps. 

24 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So apart from more likes (essential so people can appreciate my posting genius), what else do we get?

Saw something about photo storage, but I tried to upload a photo from last week and the file size was too big.

Think there's a single file upload limit / size but lots of storage

Ultimately it's about maintaining the best forum I've ever come across

Brilliantly run by the clever ones and modded too

We would be lost without it and I'd happily pay more than a fiver a year to ensure it keeps going

(I think I'm right that the more of us who sign up,the easier it is for the operation to run without annoying adverts and associated crap) 

oh oh yes you also get a invite to the OTIB Players awards gala dinner :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think there's a single file upload limit / size but lots of storage

Ultimately it's about maintaining the best forum I've ever come across

Brilliantly run by the clever ones and modded too

We would be lost without it and I'd happily pay more than a fiver a year to ensure it keeps going

(I think I'm right that the more of us who sign up,the easier it is for the operation to run without annoying adverts and associated crap) 

I dread to think what I’d do without OTIB. I’d have so much more time. 

This week has been particularly bad. 

9 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I've paid my fiver before, but no idea when it might run out if it hasn't already. Do you get told? How can you tell if it's still active or not?

8 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Are you a purple member? If not, you have expired :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

You get an email reminder

So no one gets prematurely ejected then?

Archived