IGNORED

Best fiver you’ll ever spend - OTIB supporter

Dollymarie

Just tried signing up, apparently I have a PayPal account (which I never use & I don’t want to use), I tried putting my card details in but because I have a PayPal account I must use that, well sorry but I’m not using it as I’m bored of the constant stream of emails I get claiming to of had money taken out of my PayPal account & I no longer trust PayPal so I guess I won’t be able to sign up unless anyone can bypass PayPal?

Done the deed and coughed up a fiver. A bargain really considering the amount of time I spend on here.

I'd like to express my appreciation for the Mods and other bods who keep this running - Thank you.

As for the contributors - what a load of old cider induced drivel you come up with.

COYR 

PS used paypal - no probs

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

Just tried signing up, apparently I have a PayPal account (which I never use & I don’t want to use), I tried putting my card details in but because I have a PayPal account I must use that, well sorry but I’m not using it as I’m bored of the constant stream of emails I get claiming to of had money taken out of my PayPal account & I no longer trust PayPal so I guess I won’t be able to sign up unless anyone can bypass PayPal?

If you’re getting a constant stream of emails falsely claiming to have money taken out of your PayPal then I’m pretty sure that has nothing to do with PayPal as the emails won’t be from them!

PayPal is completely safe and legitimate. 

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If you’re getting a constant stream of emails falsely claiming to have money taken out of your PayPal then I’m pretty sure that has nothing to do with PayPal as the emails won’t be from them!

But I never had them until I signed up to PayPal.

On 24/12/2017 at 10:09, Dollymarie said:

Right you lovely lot, as it’s Christmas Eve, season of goodwill and all that, I thought I’d start this thread to remind people about OTIB supporter.

For just £5 a year, you can donate to the monthly running costs of the forum (kept low by the lovely people at Clik, but still there) which entails you to as many likes as you want on the forum, compared to them being limited if you are not an OTIB supporter. Well worth it, I think everyone would agree. 

As there seems to be so much good feeling about at the moment, we’ve had several people “run out” of likes lately, and so this post serves as a reminder of how to remedy that. 

It'd be great to see more of those names at the bottom turning purple which signifies you are an OTIB supporter. 

Here’s the link, go on, you know you want to! http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/

:bounce:

I trying Dolly but link not working 

On 12/26/2017 at 16:17, BRISTOL86 said:

Paypal and eBay, who are the same now,  if they send you an email,  they always address you by your first name,  scammers probably don't,  as they probably won't know it.

7 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Paypal and eBay, who are the same now,  if they send you an email,  they always address you by your first name,  scammers probably don't,  as they probably won't know it.

PayPal/eBay have been seperate companies since 2014 

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Thank you everyone so far. Nearly 60 of you have signed up since Christmas Eve. Keep em coming. I’d now like to get to 100 before New Years Eve. Or else

You won't let Flint out of the cupboard to play in matches? :surrender:

Archived