IGNORED

The magic of the FA Cup

LondonBristolian

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I bought my ticket yesterday. Obviously our league position is brilliant and Man City will be great and I hope to get a ticket for both legs but I refuse to cast the FA Cup off as a poor relation.

Second place and two cup wins* maybe? Am I being greedy?

*may be tongue in cheek.

Not greedy enough.

First place and 2 cup wins, otherwise Johnson out!

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

I find it strange that winning two cups was enough of a possibility to mention but overtaking Wolves was beyond the realm! :P

To be honest first would be nice but I will take either of we get promoted. And nobody remembers who won the championship. Winning the league cup puts in the history books and winning the FA Cup even more so!

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I bought my ticket yesterday. Obviously our league position is brilliant and Man City will be great and I hope to get a ticket for both legs but I refuse to cast the FA Cup off as a poor relation.

At the start of the season I thought City's priorities were; 1- avoid relegation, 2- get promoted, 3- win the FA cup and 4- win the League Cup.

Half way through the season, we've gone a long way to achieving priority 1 and 4. Good progress has also been made on priority 2. Saturday week is the start on priority 3.

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

To be honest first would be nice but I will take either of we get promoted. And nobody remembers who won the championship. Winning the league cup puts in the history books and winning the FA Cup even more so!

Winning the FA cup also allows us to have a reminder at every home game courtesy of triangular corner flags rather than square

Archived