IGNORED

24.5k for Wolves already

ChippenhamRed

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/biggest-league-crowd-anticipated-for-wolves-clash/

That’s a remarkable attendance for a game on the telly! I think this more than any other game shows how far we’ve come in a short space of time. 27k seemed like an awful lot of seats to fill when the stadium was just finished.

Well done City (and dare I say it, Bristol Sport)

3 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Going to have to redevelop the stadium, at this rate!

I'll bet some of the locals wish they had offered us more support to move to Ashton Vale, it's unlikely to get any easier on a weekend any time soon, especially if Bristol get to the Prem again, and the Basketball start to fly (pun intended). 

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/biggest-league-crowd-anticipated-for-wolves-clash/

That’s a remarkable attendance for a game on the telly! I think this more than any other game shows how far we’ve come in a short space of time. 27k seemed like an awful lot of seats to fill when the stadium was just finished.

Well done City (and dare I say it, Bristol Sport)

Big credit goes to SL but what Bristol sport is doing for the area around Bristol and Bristol itself is truly amazing!! It’s also slowly killing that other lot from up the road. 

Bristol Post suggests it is likely to be a sell-out with under 400 home and 100 away tickets left:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-vs-wolves-top-981993.amp

Taken with the 24.4k that means the total capacity is under 25k, which seem ridiculous. Either that or the figures given by BCFC or Bristol Post are incorrect or already out of date. 

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Anybody know how many wolves have sold??? I am really looking forward to this one...hopefully they pack out the away end and will be an electric atmosphere under the lights 

Article says they’re “on the verge of selling out the Atyeo” so that’s got to be nearly 4K.

Terrific atmosphere guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I'll bet some of the locals wish they had offered us more support to move to Ashton Vale, it's unlikely to get any easier on a weekend any time soon, especially if Bristol get to the Prem again, and the Basketball start to fly (pun intended). 

Karma........

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Anybody know how many wolves have sold??? I am really looking forward to this one...hopefully they pack out the away end and will be an electric atmosphere under the lights 

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Article says they’re “on the verge of selling out the Atyeo” so that’s got to be nearly 4K.

Terrific atmosphere guaranteed.

From posts on their forum it seems there will be a couple in the home ends too.

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

Karma........

I love seeing the online quotes and moans from them. It's clear that their powers of observation in most cases are not particularly good, especially some of the newbie middle classes on Ashton Road, who apparently bought their houses in the last 5 years and missed the bloody great football ground out the back that been there for around 100 years!! 

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It’s quite wonderful watching Bolton and co crying about parking mayhem on BS3 Facebook groups. You caused this you can deal with the consequences mucker.. 

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I love seeing the online quotes and moans from them. It's clear that their powers of observation in most cases are not particularly good, especially some of the newbie middle classes on Ashton Road, who apparently bought their houses in the last 5 years and missed the bloody great football ground out the back that been there for around 100 years!! 

I think you'll find it's called Lower Clifton.:shifty:

26 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

I am told by wmp it will be a sell out away fan area!

looking forward to a great atmosphere.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Assuming we remain in the automatic promotion mix right until the end, I think it’s now conceivable that our last 4-5 home games could all sell out - especially if they’re not on TV.

Tough times indeed for our tent-dwelling neighbours.

Surely we could borrow there tent to pop on the players lounge balcony to squeeze a few more seats in!! Haha ! Good times

47 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why, when there are still tickets left in their end..?!

I’m already contemplating getting Man City away tickets in the home ends, simply because I don’t know if the 7.6k away allocation will reach members.

Perhaps those Wolves fans did it because they weren’t sure if they would get a ticket in the away end.

8 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I’m already contemplating getting Man City away tickets in the home ends, simply because I don’t know if the 7.6k away allocation will reach members.

Perhaps those Wolves fans did it because they weren’t sure if they would get a ticket in the away end.

Same here for man city away. Just have to sit on my hands when bobby scores no 3 :laugh:. 

Archived