IGNORED

24.5k for Wolves already

ChippenhamRed

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Wasn't there something about RPZ's if we passed 25K on consecutive matches or something similar when the PP was agreed? 

Maybe we're limiting the capacity so it can't happen?

3 x 25k matches in a row and club would have to pay for it.. 

Slightly different tangent but if we're going to have 20k plus attendances regularly then I don't know what it's like at the other P&Rs but an extra bus back to the Portway P&R would be appreciated...by those left waiting 40 minutes as they watch the two full buses depart and wait for them to drive there and back. One for the new SLO...I'll compose an email...

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I’m already contemplating getting Man City away tickets in the home ends, simply because I don’t know if the 7.6k away allocation will reach members.

Perhaps those Wolves fans did it because they weren’t sure if they would get a ticket in the away end.

I can’t see us selling more than 4K for Man City first leg, personally. 

Could be wrong though, fingers crossed! 

49 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Thought it was 3 in 5

Just checked the planning agreement signed by Council, Ashton Gate Limited, Stephen Lansdown and Pula Sport Limited. 

2.5 (d):

"...implement any resulting scheme in the event that Bristol City Football Club move into the top English football league, or attendance exceeds 25,000 in any 3 of 5 consecutive first team matches (rugby or football)."

5 hours ago, Tomarse said:

It’s quite wonderful watching Bolton and co crying about parking mayhem on BS3 Facebook groups. You caused this you can deal with the consequences mucker.. 

5 minutes ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

Just checked the planning agreement signed by Council, Ashton Gate Limited, Stephen Lansdown and Pula Sport Limited. 

2.5 (d):

"...implement any resulting scheme in the event that Bristol City Football Club move into the top English football league, or attendance exceeds 25,000 in any 3 of 5 consecutive first team matches (rugby or football)."

The last time @Tomarse tried to find this on the planning portal it was conveniently unavailable. 

This does, if the text is true, put an entirely different complexion on it. I was aware it was 3 out of 5 games >25k and had a sneaking suspicion it would include the rugby. Didn’t know about Prem football making it kick in automatically though (although probably pretty much guaranteed to breach the relevant numbers anyway) 

Someone at Bristol City Council must be enjoying their weekends on their yacht ;)

5 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I posted on another forum that I’m surprised we have allowed them so many tickets considering we restricted Man U fans to the statutory minimum in order to keep their noise down and the Wolves game is arguably a bigger more important fixture. 

We gave them less to allow more City fans, not to keep their noise down. 

1 minute ago, El Hombrecito said:

We gave them less to allow more City fans, not to keep their noise down. 

Ok but the effect would have been the same. 

We don’t need an extra 1000 Wolves fans shouting!!!

Perhaps I’m being a bit mercenary but I would make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. 

2 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Perhaps I’m being a bit mercenary but I would make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. 

I don't buy in to the 'noise' argument, Leeds have been well supported for years and they've been consistently shit.

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

3 x 25k matches in a row and club would have to pay for it.. 

1 hour ago, JasonM88 said:

Thought it was 3 in 5

Call me a cynic chaps but it could be that we're making sure it doesn't happen hence the capacity being purposely set to less than 25,000 in a 27.000 stadium? 

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

We probably wouldn’t sell any in the Atyeo ourselves as per Sat so let’s not turn down the extra £30’000 ticket revenue 

Bristol city away always used to be a good hunting ground not least a good opportunity to boost the goal difference, those were the days my friends...

The owner Stephen Lansdown has transformed Ashton Gate into a very good stadium, has a few quid and will no doubt back them if they go up. LJ the manager has done a fantastic job and got them playing very good football. It's my opinion they could become an established premier league team and would have a much larger fan base if they were a one team city, albeit the only claim to fame the Blue 1/4 can hold is having the worst football song in all divisions in the form of "Good night Irene" it is truly pants, inclusive of skids marks, the likes of which can be seen on the starting grid at Brands Hatch.

Anyway, reckon it will be a 4 goal thriller resulting in a point a piece.

Made me laugh. Taken from the Wolves forum 

10 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Bristol city away always used to be a good hunting ground not least a good opportunity to boost the goal difference, those were the days my friends...

The owner Stephen Lansdown has transformed Ashton Gate into a very good stadium, has a few quid and will no doubt back them if they go up. LJ the manager has done a fantastic job and got them playing very good football. It's my opinion they could become an established premier league team and would have a much larger fan base if they were a one team city, albeit the only claim to fame the Blue 1/4 can hold is having the worst football song in all divisions in the form of "Good night Irene" it is truly pants, inclusive of skids marks, the likes of which can be seen on the starting grid at Brands Hatch.

But everyone loves them because they have an unique kit and anthem.......

44 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Written by a gurt Ted infiltrating the Wolves forum obviously. 

6 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Looking at the website, there's a combined total of 5 tickets left!

Need to get The Gate rocking ala MUFC game from the off to give us the best chance of a result!

Yep. In the Gate early, huge atmosphere and I'll be confident of a win. If it's anything like Reading we'll be in for a shit time.

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

More will be out on the piss Saturday, always makes for a better atmosphere. 

I'm normally slaughtered before kick off, I have to gauge whether or not I sang by how much my throat hurts the morning after!

Archived