IGNORED

The Aston Villa v Bristol City Match Day Thread 26

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Totally agree.

Steele

Vyner Flint Magnússon Kelly

Eliasson Bakinson Andrews* Leko (If he's still here)

Garita Lemonheigh-Evans

*= Is Andrews with us now?

We can do better than that and rest players. 

Steele

Vyner Flint Plavotic Mags

Eliasson Bakinson Holden Leko

Taylor

Woodrow

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks, and to @Kid in the Riot and @DCT10 fir confirming....

....so posters blaming Mags for Adomah’s contribution aren’t watching the game or listening on the radio..but easy to make Mags the scapegoat.. :facepalm:

Mags hasn’t been good , misplaced a lot of passes that haven’t made sense at all, he’s the worst out of a bad bunch currently, hoping we turn it around at half time but I think the lads are knackered 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

We can do better than that and rest players. 

Steele

Vyner Flint Plavotic Mags

Eliasson Bakinson Holden Leko

Taylor

Woodrow

Was under the impression Holden wasn't a CM? Totally forgot about Woodrow, just wanted to get Saint Arnold in the side somewhere.

The word naive was invented for this performance so far.

Until their first goal we were marginally the better side, you could see the nervousness in them and the whinged and whined about every decision and then the midfield goes totally awol nobody goes with the runners and we are 1 down.

Whatever Pack thought he was doing for the 2nd goal is totally beyond me, if he thinks that being within 3 yards is closing his man down and trying to prevent the cross then something is seriously wrong with our coaching.

Now we are being mullered in midfield, we could not have played into their hands anymore if we tried.

Baker naive for his ridiculous booking, Patterson naive for twice being dispossessed dribbling across his own back 4, both full backs are being pulled to pieces, Bryan suddenly woke up with 10 minutes to go after Flint had been pushed upfield.

We play some pretty tippy tappy triangles but lack creativity.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

So far I wouldn't be too harsh on them. Unlike the wolves game, I'm struggling to think of things Johnson could have done differently. We look a tired team. 

He could have been more creative with his lineups imo. No reason for Bobby Reid to start every match in this run. Taylor and Woodrow championship standard even if not top 6 level. Then could use Reid off bench for Korey or Pack. Eliasson has not started since Sheff U. Kelly and Vyner not used much. I know we have been winning most games but has it been at the expense of the second half of the season? 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Flounder said:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDGLAoRpYQJm 

not for those who suffer from motion sickness!

The guy is videoing a stream off his laptop in some 1970's decor living room......all a bit strange.

To make things worse he is wobbling the camera around like he is jacking one out as he watches the match........I wish he would hurry up and then stand perfectly motionless.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Was under the impression Holden wasn't a CM? Totally forgot about Woodrow, just wanted to get Saint Arnold in the side somewhere.

Think he probably is more of an attacking midfielder but think he can play both wings and midfield. How effective his defensive abilities would be compared to Andrews I do not know but Holden came in with a decent reputation so possibly closer to the first team? 

1 minute ago, Robert the bruce said:

James-told you we would lose these two...not such rubbish after all.

Ah, the game has finished has it?

Second question, why the incessant pestering? You rubbish every or snake every other post I make, yet never actually counter argue them. Now you're bragging about being right (on a match that isnt over) based on me (apparently) rubbishing a post that was negativity for the sake of negativity.

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He could have been more creative with his lineups imo. No reason for Bobby Reid to start every match in this run. Taylor and Woodrow championship standard even if not top 6 level. Then could use Reid off bench for Korey or Pack. Eliasson has not started since Sheff U. Kelly and Vyner not used much. I know we have been winning most games but has it been at the expense of the second half of the season? 

Think this is it really. We could be using these players but LJ obviously feels that he either can't trust them or that a tired BR is better than a fresh Woodrow.