IGNORED

Manchester City home game - slow ticket sales

ChippenhamRed

13 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I assume only ones own ST seat can be loaded on to ST Card. Another seat purchased after initial period will require a paper ticket.

That isnt the case, a person holding a season ticket can load any seat they have bought onto it, if it isnt their said season ticket seat.

So for example, if you decide on the day of a night cup game that you want to go, you log onto the ticket site and see your season ticket seat has been sold, you can buy any other seat and have that loaded to your card to save printing etc.

Therefore if you wanted to be a pain, you could wave your season ticket around demanding to sit in your seat.

19 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

That isnt the case, a person holding a season ticket can load any seat they have bought onto it, if it isnt their said season ticket seat.

So for example, if you decide on the day of a night cup game that you want to go, you log onto the ticket site and see your season ticket seat has been sold, you can buy any other seat and have that loaded to your card to save printing etc.

Therefore if you wanted to be a pain, you could wave your season ticket around demanding to sit in your seat.

correct - we did this for the Palarse game as the upper Lansdown wasn't open... so I got into the posh seats instead :)

about 644 remaining other than restricted views and the Atyeo. They might well be holding back on releasing tickets in there to home fans subject to demand. If, in the unlikely event, general sale doesn't clear through the remaining tickets, or sales are slower than expected, it's possible they will open the entire stand to away fans. I think that would create an equally awesome atmosphere. 

25 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

about 644 remaining other than restricted views and the Atyeo. They might well be holding back on releasing tickets in there to home fans subject to demand. If, in the unlikely event, general sale doesn't clear through the remaining tickets, or sales are slower than expected, it's possible they will open the entire stand to away fans. I think that would create an equally awesome atmosphere. 

Still two and a half weeks till the game, the remaining tickets will fly out once it hits general sale

7 hours ago, phantom said:

ANOTHER seat purchased, do you mean your season card and one more?

No. I meant, not buying own seat in first period, the having to buy another seat later.

Several have corrected me above, in above case, I could put alternative seat on my ST card. Or even my rugby ST Card if I wanted to. But even with a dual ST, I only got one ticket, which is fair.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So is there anyone out there who’s actually following through on the plan to wait for the first leg result?

No but I’m waiting on Atyeo:( gonna regret it I reckon! Just wish the club would just tell us if they are waiting to see first leg score

1 minute ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

No but I’m waiting on Atyeo:( gonna regret it I reckon! Just wish the club would just tell us if they are waiting to see first leg score

If there are only 400 or so tickets left elsewhere, I don’t think they need to wait. I reckon we could shift 1,400 tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So is there anyone out there who’s actually following through on the plan to wait for the first leg result?

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Disaster planning at it's best. If you're planning for a disaster that is.

5 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Why not just buy a ticket now and then offer to swap if it if/When Atyeo one’s get sold..?

Archived