IGNORED

Villa Fans

cheese

12 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Not won in the league since 1996 But....

Beat them in the League Cup, just like you did

That was only three years later in 1999, and according to Google it was a United team that started with Curtis, Clegg, Higginbotham, Wallwork, Greening, O'Shea, Chadwick, Twiss (no, me either). 18 years later and you've failed to beat them at home 21 times in a row. "JUST LIKE YOU DID", yeah against, Pogba, Ibrahimovic, and various other internationals. Not that it matters but facts are facts and you want people to believe that seeing Jedinak and Hutton was our big day out. :facepalm:

We were well beaten yesterday, don't know where you've got the idea there are any sour grapes, just because we've written the match off after a busy month, it seems to have hurt you considerably, I know Villa thought yesterday was the biggest win of your season and a statement to the rest of the division... you make of it what you will, we'll make of it what we will. With all that said I give it about four weeks before you all want Bruce out again and are back to abusing your players once more.

8 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Please try to understand this, I thought I'd explained it clearly but just for you:

I have not signed up to rub your noses in it. Indeed, I am not rubbing your noses in it. (here's the important bit) I was already signed up after posting on here after your visit back in February. I thought I would respond to the garbage and bitterness that is being displayed on this thread.

Garbage and bitterness? On here? That was this time last year, bud. You should've seen us....

1 minute ago, Olé said:

That was only three years later in 1999, and according to Google it was a United team that started with Curtis, Clegg, Higginbotham, Wallwork, Greening, O'Shea, Chadwick, Twiss (no, me either). 18 years later and you've failed to beat them at home 21 times in a row. "JUST LIKE YOU DID", yeah against, Pogba, Ibrahimovic, and various other internationals. Not that it matters but facts are facts and you want people to believe that seeing Jedinak and Hutton was our big day out. :facepalm:

We were well beaten yesterday, don't know where you've got the idea there are any sour grapes, just because we've written the match off after a busy month, it seems to have hurt you considerably, I know Villa thought yesterday was the biggest win of your season and a statement to the rest of the division... you make of it what you will, we'll make of it what we will. With all that said I give it about four weeks before you all want Bruce out again and are back to abusing your players once more.

It was THEIR big day out........fireworks, flamethrowers. loud music. In 40 years + of watching football the biggest load of pretentious SHITE Ive ever seen.  Embarrassing. American football esque. CRAP.

10 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Please try to understand this, I thought I'd explained it clearly but just for you:

I have not signed up to rub your noses in it. Indeed, I am not rubbing your noses in it. (here's the important bit) I was already signed up after posting on here after your visit back in February. I thought I would respond to the garbage and bitterness that is being displayed on this thread.

Look, there are a few comments describing Aston as a hole.. Which it is. and a few more describing some of your fans as obnoxious... Which they can be, as can every set of fans. I don't see any bitterness towards the game or your team itself, only posts acknowledging that we werent at the races at all. If you really think that is worthy of coming on here and acting like a plonker then maybe you are a bit too sensitive and shouldnt read opposition forums? Once again, unless you want to be sensible please log out and we'll probably see you again in May for the playoffs

7 minutes ago, KevP said:

It was THEIR big day out........fireworks, flamethrowers

You mean you didn't make the trip just for the musical firework routine? Part of their Big Day Out™ package for us smaller clubs. 

You couldn't make it up, blindingly obvious that it's Villa who need to convince themselves they're a big day out, seem to recall us taking 5,000 to Milton f****n Keynes.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Don't think theres anything on this forum thats all that angry though is there? I expected a meltdown but the response on here was calm and measured. 

No?  You ought to have been an LJ advocate last season.  The abuse I got, and still get for that matter is pretty angry.  Mostly driven by lack of intellect though.

8 minutes ago, Olé said:

You mean you didn't make the trip just for the musical firework routine? Part of their Big Day Out™ package for us smaller clubs. 

You couldn't make it up, blindingly obvious that it's Villa who need to convince themselves they're a big day out, seem to recall us taking 5,000 to Milton f****n Keynes.

Yeah I was there......I was embarassed Ole. Best bit was the PRICKS to our right  especially the knob in the white stone island top with the dark goggles on. A ***** of the circumcised 6 stitches only variety....

3 minutes ago, KevP said:

Yeah I was there......I was embarassed Ole. Best bit was the PRICKS to our right  especially the knob in the white stone island top with the dark goggles on. A ***** of the circumcised 6 stitches only variety....

It's probably him that's posting.

9 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

No?  You ought to have been an LJ advocate last season.  The abuse I got, and still get for that matter is pretty angry.  Mostly driven by lack of intellect though.

Just meant with regards to Villa. Attack the post not the poster, imo.

42 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Your self-congratulatory posts on your support for LJ last season are quite annoying....before his appointment you posted on here several times that we should go for Terry Butcher as our manager following Cotts’ departure, then miraculously on the day of his appointment you posted “I’m erratically happy with this appointment” then five days later you posted at least twice that you thought we would be relegated, including saying “Yes, I think we are down” and then posting that you’d bet £50 on us going down.

Then seven days after his appointment you posted that we had ‘not a chance’ of beating Ipswich....then 19 days after his appointment you posted that our ‘bubble had burst’ and you predicted ‘another heavy defeat’ vs Forest...guess what?! We beat both Ipswich and Forest (away).....

So you weren’t that supportive of LJ were you? Despite the posturing and smug posts over the last few days intimating that you were one of the only ones who believed in him....

Archived