IGNORED

Villa Fans

cheese

2 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

From where I'm sitting, there appears to be an awful lot of bitterness, hence my posting. Bitterness usually breeds anger. What has the surrounding area of Villa Park got to do with anything for a start? Are we supposed to be bothered by that? Villa Park is situated alongside a grade 1 listed mansion with beautiful grounds in any case. It has fantastic heritage.

As for it being your big day out - Does it really warrant a thread? Of course it's a big day out - The figures showing away fans attendance support this. most teams in the division sell out their allocation at Villa yet don't do so elsewhere. why is that if it isn't their big day out?

Seriously buddy, you don't appear to have anything meaningful to say and seem to just be here to wind us up. We don't care for your sort on here so please click on the nice big LOG OUT button and go troll somewhere else. Thanks. :)

1 minute ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

From where I'm sitting, there appears to be an awful lot of bitterness, hence my posting. Bitterness usually breeds anger. What has the surrounding area of Villa Park got to do with anything for a start? Are we supposed to be bothered by that? Villa Park is situated alongside a grade 1 listed mansion with beautiful grounds in any case. It has fantastic heritage.

As for it being your big day out - Does it really warrant a thread? Of course it's a big day out - The figures showing away fans attendance support this. most teams in the division sell out their allocation at Villa yet don't do so elsewhere. why is that if it isn't their big day out?

Well idk about bitterness. I think if you read the threads after the game that popped up that might've dropped off the front page, there was anything but bitterness.

Aston is not a nice place. Not an attack on you or your team. It's a shithole imo. Irrelevant.

As for the big day out thing, smacks of arrogance which is all I've got from a lot of Villa fans since you dropped down in to the Championship. I know some clubs joke with regards to it but doesn't seem the case with Villa. Constantly looking down on other teams, at least in my experience.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

Seriously buddy, you don't appear to have anything meaningful to say and seem to just be here to wind us up. We don't care for your sort on here so please click on the nice big LOG OUT button and go troll somewhere else. Thanks. :)

Ah bless

You don't like it when somebody spoils your party do you/

Should we have rolled over yesterday as well and bowed down in homage to the slayers of the mighty Man United?

If you don't like responses, don't post on the internet. We're not all here to wrap you up in cotton wool.

Ah bless

Should we have rolled over yesterday as well and bowed down in homage to the slayers of the mighty Man United?

If you don't like responses, don't post on the internet. We're not all here to wrap you up in cotton wool.

Aha,  and here we find the reason this COCK is here after all

Ah bless

That's very true , remind me of your home record v Utd 

Ah bless

You are very welcome here provided you show some intelligence. All I've seen from you is snidey, arrogant remarks. The very definition of keyboard warrior. What a sad life you must lead to sign up for another teams forum just to act like this. Take a long hard look at yourself and grow the hell up. Idiot.

Not won in the league since 1996 But....

Beat them in the League Cup, just like you did.

Would you like me to remind you of our home record against Man City as well, or shall we wait till after you've played them?

I think we'd rather you just go and die 

Quite popular with other fans at the moment. Telling us how shit we are . We got battered at villa no complaints. Like we battered them last season. They are a big club and fans want to go there. No brainier. But what is this melt going on about. Concentrate on massive Aston Villa and we’re concentrate on little Bristol City 

Not won in the league since 1996 But....

Beat them in the League Cup, just like you did.

Would you like me to remind you of our home record against Man City as well, or shall we wait till after you've played them?

Crack on belter.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Quite popular with other fans at the moment. Telling us how shit we are . We got battered at villa no complaints. Like we battered them last season. They are a big club and fans want to go there. No brainier. But what is this melt going on about. Concentrate on massive Aston Villa and we’re concentrate on little Bristol City 

I am concentrating on Villa. hence me posting on a thread that contains Villa in the title.

Nobody is telling you how shit you are. You have done well for the first half of the season. I am simply responding to bitter slurs from numpties with sour grapes.

You lot seem to be very bad losers.

3 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

I am concentrating on Villa. hence me posting on a thread that contains Villa in the title.

Nobody is telling you how shit you are. You have done well for the first half of the season. I am simply responding to bitter slurs from numpties with sour grapes.

Then that's OUR problem. F  UCK   O ff

7 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You are very welcome here provided you show some intelligence. All I've seen from you is snidey, arrogant remarks. The very definition of keyboard warrior. What a sad life you must lead to sign up for another teams forum just to act like this. Take a long hard look at yourself and grow the hell up. Idiot.

I signed up last season after your visit to Villa Park.

I only returned after reading about this bitter thread here;

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=58144.210

I believe that your manager and (some of) your fans have shown no class whatsoever. I decided to respond. That has nothing to do with growing up.

I think there a certainly a number coming over like that at the mo. I'm surprised that there are so many delicate little flowers that get so upset over a little tickle in the ribs. It seems like 10 minutes of success has gone to some of my fellow Reds heads.

4 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

I signed up last season after your visit to Villa Park.

I only returned after reading about this bitter thread here;

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=58144.210

I believe that your manager and (some of) your fans have shown no class whatsoever. I decided to respond. That has nothing to do with growing up.

Jesus H Christ. Every club has fans who are bad losers, including some of yours at Ashton Gate last year. The Sheffield United forum went ballistic after we beat them, that didn't mean I signed up to their forum to act like a cock and rub their noses in it because I have better things to do with my life. You clearly don't. So the get a life and grow up comment still stands I'm afraid. I think it says it all about you that you signed up after you beat us last year but not for the previous game at Ag When we turned you over. Didn't fancy talking to us that day eh??

Nobody on here are bad losers...Villa stuffed a team low on gas good and proper.

However...like most Villa fans, they think they are bigger than what they are. Won **** all in 20 odd years, most achievements pre 1900's...a couple good years in the 80's. Got to be the biggest under achieving club in the country considering fan base and funds in the past.

Don't get me on pulling down the most beautiful stand in the country. Archie turning in his grave.

Humility comes hard to those from clubs in Brum and Sheffield.

They all think they are Billy big bollox. Maybe in the last century at some point.

Wow...Villa stuffed little ol' brizzle City who have won **** all in the past. Well done...gotta love footy fans who think their club are Big based on what they mainly did over a hundred years ago. Pretty sad.

The thing is . Fans of other clubs come on here and have a discussion. You come on here acting like billy big bollocks . Hence the welcome you have received. Know one is disputing the size of your club . I’m not bitter at all about losing to villa. It’s football. But for a club that has massively underachieved in recent years. Maybe you’re energy should be concentrated on that . We know our place. You should remember your not the club you were . Imagine being below Bristol City. Surely that should make you realise 

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Jesus H Christ. Every club has fans who are bad losers, including some of yours at Ashton Gate last year. The Sheffield United forum went ballistic after we beat them, that didn't mean I signed up to their forum to act like a cock and rub their noses in it because I have better things to do with my life. You clearly don't. So the get a life and grow up comment still stands.

Please try to understand this, I thought I'd explained it clearly but just for you:

I have not signed up to rub your noses in it. Indeed, I am not rubbing your noses in it. (here's the important bit) I was already signed up after posting on here after your visit back in February. I thought I would respond to the garbage and bitterness that is being displayed on this thread.

Remind us again how many games you beam back.:yawn:

1 minute ago, spudski said:

Nobody on here are bad losers...Villa stuffed a team low on gas good and proper.

However...like most Villa fans, they think they are bigger than what they are. Won **** all in 20 odd years, most achievements pre 1900's...a couple good years in the 80's. Got to be the biggest under achieving club in the country considering fan base and funds in the past.

Don't get me on pulling down the most beautiful stand in the country. Archie turning in his grave.

Humility comes hard to those from clubs in Brum and Sheffield.

They all think they are Billy big bollox. Maybe in the last century at some point.

Wow...Villa stuffed little ol' brizzle City who have won **** all in the past. Well done...gotta love footy fans who think their club are Big based on what they mainly did over a hundred years ago. Pretty sad.

I was trying to say that . But you’ve put it a lot better. ;) Now where did I park my tractor 

Please try to understand this, I thought I'd explained it clearly but just for you:

I have not signed up to rub your noses in it. Indeed, I am not rubbing your noses in it. (here's the important bit) I was already signed up after posting on here after your visit back in February. I thought I would respond to the garbage and bitterness that is being displayed on this thread.

Are you still here brummy?...

Why dont you run along now back to Aston and its lovely listed buildings and grounds that you speak of, have fun :thumbsup:

Archived