IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Queens Park Rangers FC match day thread

Septic Peg

22 minutes ago, Intheknow said:

Don't know the rest of the team but Kent is definitely starting

Hope he can find a red shirt today. Some great touches and moments of skills vs Citeh, but couldn't make a pass for toffee. 

Hopefully the cameos will have helped bed him in as well as increase fitness. He looks like he could be a defenders nightmare 

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I thanks. I thought Kent might get a start after a better cameo on Tuesday and with the big man playing up front. Gives us options to mix it up. Lets hope it doesn't turn into hoof-ball like earlier in the season when they were firing balls from defence into Milan's throat.

Still excited.

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I thanks. I thought Kent might get a start after a better cameo on Tuesday and with the big man playing up front. Gives us options to mix it up. Lets hope it doesn't turn into hoof-ball like earlier in the season when they were firing balls from defence into Milan's throat.

Still excited.

Don't think that will happen. With Djuric hoofball is justified because he wins literally every header. Diedhiou's a little less dominant in the air, but just all about strength.

1 minute ago, Bullbag said:

Wouldn't have left out Brownhill myself.

Unless of course he's got a niggle.

He defo went down with a niggle against Man City from memory. 

10 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

He has, but he was also great against Man City. Unless he's injured or running on empty I'd have started him. Still, good lineup and great bench

If Kent's starting I can only imagine either Brownhill is completely exhausted or LJ thinks the QPR full backs need to be got at. No idea if that's true or not, don't know their team at all apart from Onuoha and Freeman.

48 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Hope he can find a red shirt today. Some great touches and moments of skills vs Citeh, but couldn't make a pass for toffee. 

Hopefully the cameos will have helped bed him in as well as increase fitness. He looks like he could be a defenders nightmare 

Well apart for supplying the cross to Bobby that led to our 2nd goal. 

Archived