IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Queens Park Rangers FC match day thread

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, The Enormous Turnip said:

Needless challenge and yes he left the ground, but was on the ground by the time contact was made. Definite yellow, bad challenge, can see why the ref would think it was "out of control" initially - but like I said, had landed from his jump before contact was made. Can't give a red for that, surely!

I don't think Scowen will ever be able to walk again after that challenge.

Stream I'm watching is showing loads of highlights, just watched the red card about 4 times and in slow motion, never a red card and should have been a yellow, its late and takes him about but its not malicious and not overly dangerous (wasn't studs up, contact wasn't high up the leg etc) should be overturned. 

This is as poor a QPR team as I have ever seen and 11 v 11 we should be putting them away with ease.

The sending started with a poor pass by Flint and followed up by a reckless challenge by Baker followed up by a complete over reaction from Scowen, for me a yellow all day, but given that we know what a turd Stroud is Baker gave him a decision to make.

Great goal, some great approach play but lacking the final pass, Paterson is not quite with it today and our free kicks are still appalling and unimaginative.

We should still win this, just don't need to go gung ho, to be honest I would bring on Diony for Patterson and push Reid back into midfield.

And the ref bottled out of 4 yellow card challenges by QPR after the red.

I've been watching the reply of the Baker tackle, it gets worse the more you watch it. 

Had it been the other way round, I'd expect a red there, especially as it was a break.

There is a camera angle on the replay from behind and you can see Bryan's face tracking back.

He pulls a grimace at Baker which paints a picture. "Ouch. You're ****** mate" 

4 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I've been watching the reply of the Baker tackle, it gets worse the more you watch it. 

Had it been the other way round, I'd expect a red there, especially as it was a break.

There is a camera angle on the replay from behind and you can see Bryan's face tracking back.

He pulls a grimace at Baker which paints a picture. "Ouch. You're ****** mate" 

You don't happen to have a link please do ya?

Archived