IGNORED

I presume we are all Millwall fans on Tuesday night?

Never to the dark side

15 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Not a bad thing. 5 points above 7th.

Absolutely.

Been convinced for a while Villa will finish second, Sheff U are imploding & Boro haven’t scored in all 3 home games in the league under Pulis.

Where have we seen that before?

Nice gap to 7th place building..

Could have been much worse. Sheff Utd losing, Leeds, Boro and Derby drawing, Villa and Preston winning. Not to shabby, just one late goal stopping it being excellent.

Villa and Fulham in good form and sneaking late wins recently, always a dangerous sign. Equally we are done with 3 of the 4 above us. Just got to worry about our form at this stage.

17 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Not a bad thing. 5 points above 7th.

As I posted earlier wasn’t sure what result I wanted tonight, but I probably would prefer the chasing play-off clubs to gradually fall away and then that leaves us free to chase down Derby, Villa and Cardiff.  Of course it’s not as simple as that, but I think that was a good result in the end.

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Not a bad set of results for us, Derby, Leeds & Boro only getting a point, 5 point gap to Sheff.Utd in 7th.

Beat Bolton and we go back to 3rd until Saturday games at least.

After tonight’s games we’ve got a five point gap to seventh with the same number of games played. We’re well placed for the pray offs. A run of games now where we need to looking to take maximum points from.

Can see Villa finishing second 

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Could have been much worse. Sheff Utd losing, Leeds, Boro and Derby drawing, Villa and Preston winning. Not to shabby, just one late goal stopping it being excellent.

Villa and Fulham in good form and sneaking late wins recently, always a dangerous sign. Equally we are done with 3 of the 4 above us. Just got to worry about our form at this stage.

For me that is the key point, the ones above us still have some games against each other , we only have one, that could be crucial come May.

Archived