IGNORED

I presume we are all Millwall fans on Tuesday night?

Never to the dark side

22 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Millwall are exactly the sort of solid side that could frustrate Derby. Add in the feel good factor of the Tim Cahill move too.. might be worth betting on them.

@RedDave I found your thoughts on Swansea vs Liverpool from a betting perspective very interesting. Think Millwall are a decent bet to win tonight?

I couldnt be betting on Millwall at 6/4 as Derby are so strong away from home.  Understand your point though and maybe 23/10 for draw is best bet for that game

Ironically the bet of tonight is another 10/1.  Huddersfield to beat Liverpool at home. 

Also Arsenal, Lincoln and Yeovil to win is 6/1.  Not a huge acca fan and three is max but that seems okay.  Thinking Newport might be knackered from Spurs game and the other two teams' opponents on a bad run. 

1 minute ago, Ciudad Bristol said:

How did you manage that - they are 29 quid online otherwise would have gone.

One of the guys from work supports them and his mate pulled out so passed it on on the cheap. Probably the first and last time I’ll be supporting Millwall in my life!

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

I couldnt be betting on Millwall at 6/4 as Derby are so strong away from home.  Understand your point though and maybe 23/10 for draw is best bet for that game

Ironically the bet of tonight is another 10/1.  Huddersfield to beat Liverpool at home. 

Also Arsenal, Lincoln and Yeovil to win is 6/1.  Not a huge acca fan and three is max but that seems okay.  Thinking Newport might be knackered from Spurs game and the other two teams' opponents on a bad run. 

Interesting, thanks. I think i've only done 1 acca all season but might put those suggestions in one just for some fun. Rarely bet over a couple of quid on it anymore anyway just makes neutral games a bit more fun!

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Interesting, thanks. I think i've only done 1 acca all season but might put those suggestions in one just for some fun. Rarely bet over a couple of quid on it anymore anyway just makes neutral games a bit more fun!

Yeah accas are not great. I prefer to bet small stakes between 6/1 and 15/1 on all sports but one will usually let you down in an acca 

8 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I've guaranteed a Millwall win (or draw) as I have put a tenner on Derby to win. 

I've a long track record going back at least twenty years of putting the voodoo on a team by backing them to win.

Derby are doomed tonight.

A tenner well spent if that happens :)

7 hours ago, RedDave said:

Millwall aint too shabby at home...unbeaten for 3 months is it ? Think Hfield will feel backlash from Liverpool.

8 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I don’t think Sheff U will finish in the playoffs let alone the autos so I’m happy to see them beat Villa!

As far as I’m concerned we are competing for 2nd, not 6th, so no points to those with an eye on the same spot is preferable!

I can’t make my mind up on whether I want Sheffield Utd to get anything or not tonight, but I like your thinking.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I can’t make my mind up on whether I want Sheffield Utd to get anything or not tonight, but I like your thinking.

Villa 2nd only to Fulham in the form table right now. 

Although I don't like the idea of Sheff Utd getting the points, to knock a bit of wind out of the Villa sails might be a good thing.

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

IMO if we want top two then Villa a much bigger threat. 

I know it’s the done thing to be worried about Sheffield United, but still :laughcont:

Draw a perfectly good result though!

Archived