IGNORED

Championship Table at Close of play today

Davefevs

34 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

....The Rotherham game a couple of years ago is a prime example, a player laying prone for over 5 minutes and then running and jumping without an issue as soon as he's on his feet again....

Bobby Reid was down injured for a while in the recent game vs QPR....he was fine when he got up and finished the game with no further problem. Are you saying he must have feigned injury and was cheating then?! 

I certainly don’t think Bobby would dream of doing that so not every footballer who runs about after taking a knock is a cheat...

47 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bobby Reid was down injured for a while in the recent game vs QPR....he was fine when he got up and finished the game with no further problem. Are you saying he must have feigned injury and was cheating then?! 

I certainly don’t think Bobby would dream of doing that so not every footballer who runs about after taking a knock is a cheat...

Bobby was clattered into, Halford won a header and just lay on the ground.

Its almost as if they're two entirely separate incidents, where one had a lot more contact than the other.

Wait, no, hang on. That's exactly what it is.

I think the league table will stay as it is to be honest. With the exception of Villa taking 2nd place instead of Derby. Which I’d be more than happy with because I think Villa would blow us away in the play offs.

Derby, Cardiff and Fulham (as it stands) and I’ll feel much more confident.

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He really wasn't.

There was contact, but not much.

I think that incident made me the maddest I've ever been at a football match, and I've been known to get quite cross! It was completely and utterly despicable. I used to stand up for Colin up until that game but after that I changed my view completely - his tactics are just anti football. Can't deny he gets the job done though, just in a blood terrible manner. 

24 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He really wasn't.

There was contact, but not much.

No one can tell how much contact there was unless they were playing in the game or were on the receiving end...there are countless examples of seemingly innocuous challenges that have caused serious injury but they just didn’t look that bad at first glance...I just find it interesting that when a player from a Warnock team goes down, and seems fine moments later, loads yell ‘cheat’ but they don’t do the same if it’s a player from another team, including our own....

Archived