IGNORED

OTIB Supporter - give us yer fivers please!

Dollymarie

15 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Me too.

Then I think about the sheer amount of bleach needed to lighten mine before the colour and the fact the roots will need doing every 2 weeks as my hair grows faster than Adomah running down the wing.

Can't be assed.

A stolen photo of Peg during her hairdresser's annual week's holiday in Corfu .

IMG_0182.JPG

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think you’d be surprised Tommy, there’s plenty of members here in their teens and twenties.

Over 50% were over 40 at the last poll 3+ years ago, with less than 30% under 30, and none of us are getting any younger.

Haven't noticed a significant influx of obviously younger posters so the percentage of the grey and balding (plus blue rinse ladies) mature posters is likely to have increased if anything.

Time for another poll?

10 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Over 50% were over 40 at the last poll 3+ years ago, with less than 30% under 30, and none of us are getting any younger.

Haven't noticed a significant influx of obviously younger posters so the percentage of the grey and balding (plus blue rinse ladies) mature posters is likely to have increased if anything.

Time for another poll?

Looks like OTIB are following the recruitment policy of getting some experience in - @tinman85 would be impressed. :P

6 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think you’d be surprised Tommy, there’s plenty of members here in their teens and twenties.

Cheers Phil. As a member of the dirty 30 gang, you've officially made me feel old.

:sad26:

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

A stolen photo of Peg during her hairdresser's annual week's holiday in Corfu .

IMG_0182.JPG

Fake news Maj.

I'm not blonde.

4 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Time for another poll?

Yeah I imagine those figures are probably still about right. What I was saying though is that there is a decent amount of u30s on this board - I’d guess 25% or so. Plenty of ‘ones for the future’!

• SC&T Board Members
35 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

How many to go now Blags until OTIB is self funded? Gotta be one or two surely?

Well.... we actually passed the mark today ... but ... we overlooked VAT and as the SC&T isn't VAT registered we can't claim it back, so it's an expense off the bottom line.

So, excluding VAT the forum is now self-funding. But to say that it is 100% self-funding we need nearly 50 more OTIB Supporters.

Otherwise we'll have to look at plastering ads all over the place!

So, if you want to avoid that dreadful fate, clickety click now.

3 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

Well.... we actually passed the mark today ... but ... we overlooked VAT and as the SC&T isn't VAT registered we can't claim it back, so it's an expense off the bottom line.

So, excluding VAT the forum is now self-funding. But to say that it is 100% self-funding we need nearly 50 more OTIB Supporters.

Otherwise we'll have to look at plastering ads all over the place!

So, if you want to avoid that dreadful fate, clickety click now.

I've paid up and I'm still waiting for my status to be updated.

Now come on!   i'm out of "likes" do you want this to go to BBC's watchdog?

• SC&T Board Members
2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

I've paid up and I'm still waiting for my status to be updated.

Now come on!   i'm out of "likes" do you want this to go to BBC's watchdog?

You know that if you pay by the non-automated route there can be a bit of a wait. @Tomarse, I've seen AppyDaze's payment, please can you do the purple thing?!

For all others, the automated, instant way to do this is via THIS LINK

Archived