IGNORED

Little Bob

RaspberryRed

2 minutes ago, yardy said:

Unless you're his agent that's a pretty dumb thing to say...

He gets a new contract, doesn’t perform like he has this season ever again then what?

got Hinds , McCoulsky , Engvall (:laugh:) & who else that Johnson will buy in to go into that role.

look at Brentford that who City want to be, mega sales every season & cheap talent brought in.

how many kids from the Swedenish leagues could Johnson buy with a 20+ goals Bobby Reid?

5 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

He gets a new contract, doesn’t perform like he has this season ever again then what?

got Hinds , McCoulsky , Engvall (:laugh:) & who else that Johnson will buy in to go into that role.

look at Brentford that who City want to be, mega sales every season & cheap talent brought in.

how many kids from the Swedenish leagues could Johnson buy with a 20+ goals Bobby Reid?

Nahhh, you're alright.

4 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

I am not going to bite much on this nonsense but do you really think Bobby won't play like this again?

If you are not his agent then i smell gas

1 minute ago, yardy said:

I am not going to bite much on this nonsense but do you really think Bobby won't play like this again?

If you are not his agent then i smell gas

I wish I was a agent & no im not gas.

he never played like this before & teams get aware of him , players leave or he gets injured you just never know.

also name any player that done it regularly season in & out

3 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

he never played like this before & teams get aware of him , players leave or he gets injured you just never know.

Not even 6pm and you must be wasted? my work is done here...

2 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Kodjia (before injury) 

Maynard (before injury) 

Bamford

Rhodes 

Assombalonga 

Hooper

Gayle

Have all done it regularly in the championship, and I'd say Bobby is a better all round footballer than all of them

22 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Weren't a lot of the 'but where will the goals come from' in response to LJ playing Reid upfront pre season and stating he planned to play him there. 

As I've said before Si, a lot of posters/pundits were talking like we were only going to play with 10 men ! Someone will usually step up and notch a few .

1 hour ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Tammy who?

Seriously, many other fans seemed to think we wouldn't score any goals this season.

That hindsight thing....it’s ok isn’t it?

So you obviously thought Bobby would score this many goals when converted to his brand new role because you put ‘...many other fans seemed to think..’ so you knew he’d be this successful?! Fair play mate...

21 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That hindsight thing....it’s ok isn’t it?

So you obviously thought Bobby would score this many goals when converted to his brand new role because you put ‘...many other fans seemed to think..’ so you knew he’d be this successful?! Fair play mate...

Nothing to do with Bobby, or what I think for that matter. Last season other clubs were referring to us as "Tammy FC". As I'm an exile I get to talk to loads of fans of other clubs (mainly at work). Tammy moved on & we still score goals.

Unbelievable work rate every game this season. Seems to be able to sprint at full pelt for every ball. 

Hopefully he won’t be one pushing down the door to leave. The club has stuck by him through 3/4 seasons of him being poor, he was having a pretty crap career for his age up until this season so hopefully he can show some loyalty. I’d offer him a 3/4 year deal he’s that integral to everything we do now, optimises everything we are looking for in a player to play the style of football we’re trying to.

He's well on course to crack 25 this season, absolutely sensational.

I want him to stay with City forever, but also want him to reach the highest level possible and wouldn't begrudge him top flight footie with someone else next season (if we don't do it).

What International connections does he have?

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

He's well on course to crack 25 this season, absolutely sensational.

I want him to stay with City forever, but also want him to reach the highest level possible and wouldn't begrudge him top flight footie with someone else next season (if we don't do it).

What International connections does he have?

Eligible for Jamaica or England I believe.

What I like about Bob most of all is his incredible sense of balance. As I said on another thread, he constantly wrongfoots opponents by shifting his balance, turning unexpectedly and feinting. They literally never know where he's going to go and are caught wrong-sided again and again.

That's a rare, rare skill.

Couldn't get there today (more's the pity) but Bobby appears to have been is usual self - phenomenal work rate, constant pressing of their defenders, ability to find space, an eye for a creative pass, and most importantly, our main goal threat. As per my post last week, I was incredulous that LJ should drop him back into midfield and play Diony!!

Now what was Kammy's favourite word?

Archived