IGNORED

Hörður (Merged)

Port Said Red

22 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Korey was isolated he did well to get anything on the ball , the rest of the team just switched off. 

:grr:

Bryan was there ready to get the ball but Korey effectivelly blocked him off........... Frustrating. Again. Basic errors. You can read the game or you can't. Piss poor.  

I feel for Mags, he gets shit loads on here. Yesterday he was let down by Bryan and Fielding. What the hell sort of challenge was that by Bryan...should have held instead of jumping in, then Fielding calls, and comes for the Ball, when he hasn't got a chance of making it before the opponent getting there. Mags was left in no man's land, hence his poor and rushed attempted clearance. Unfortunately people only see that instead of the build up to that 'error'.

If I were a CB I'd never feel secure with Bryan outside of me and Fielding behind me.

4 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The real problem is his all of his good points are totally undone by his hesitancy, his lack of physical ability (at times) and his casualness at other times, all of this impacts upon his team mates most of whom must think WTF is he going to do now, I am not seeking to exonerate Fielding at all for his part in the first goal but I suspect even Fielding must have thought WTF do I do here and how many times does he get outmuscled on the byline?, 4 times I can recall twice resulting in goals.

His mistakes tend to be so glaring that they far too often cost us goals and his overall play where you know he will need rescuing when either being easily outmuscled or being far too casual, the whole package makes him unreliable at this level IMHO.

I agree with almost all of this. However in defence of Fielding, Magnússon has been beaten so many times or miss kicked the ball straight to the opposition it must play in the mind of the keeper.

Its like any of us at work who have someone who is unreliable or just a bit pony. You have to second guess what the half wit will do next!

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I agree with almost all of this. However in defence of Fielding, Magnússon has been beaten so many times or miss kicked the ball straight to the opposition it must play in the mind of the keeper.

Its like any of us at work who have someone who is unreliable or just a bit pony. You have to second guess what the half wit will do next!

For maximum 40 seconds per game it's enjoyable. For 20 seconds it's magnificent. The rest is total shit. Giving room for doing less shit like making lunch for tomorrow. It's not enjoyable.

The key question here is what did FF communicate to Magger’s as he came out for the ball, if it was nothing or half hearted (which I think it was), then Maggers is blameless in his rushed attempt to clear it (remember the huge level of criticism he got from me and other after he fannied around with it and allowed M City to score).

Maggers is probably not ready to be in a top six Championship club, but up until this latest rick, he had been playing well recently.

Frankie (love him as we all do), is simply not and never will be a top six keeper, but we have tried several time to find a better option and failed. Until we do recruit a better keeper we will alway be looking down the league and not upwards IMHO.

I Have to say that the pathetic clearance which resulted in the first PNE Goal was hardly worthy of an apparent international defender.................he is NOT consistently good enough for this level of football, and is prone to make basic errors of judgement, I am sure that he is an honest determined professional, but his true level is at a Wigan or a Scunthorpe1st division side.  We surely need a better level of performance if we are to compete in the top half of the championship, sorry but he is just not good enough, and is costing us points with his lack of ability. 

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

For maximum 40 seconds per game it's enjoyable. For 20 seconds it's magnificent. The rest is total shit. Giving room for doing less shit like making lunch for tomorrow. It's not enjoyable.

WTF.......and WTF

Archived