IGNORED

Police presence

GrahamC

10 hours ago, Big C said:

I don’t see an issue with it they were rostered on too work so they worked. How many people would be happy turning up for work only to be told go home you’re not needed. Police Officers have families and mortgages too

So they should have gone and fought crime where it was needed then..

1 hour ago, phantom said:

People are sent home all the time if their job is dependent on the number of people being served

You'll see it in restaurants / bars etc all the time 

Are you suggesting we put the police on zero hour contracts? :cool:

No crime today, give Sports Direct a call, they might need you for a couple of hours. We'll bell you when the mushroom cloud goes up.

16 hours ago, phantom said:

Am I the only person who can't understand why these police were redeployed and not actually sent home as they were no longer required? 

Seems a big waste of money and resources 

They could have sent one van out to each council estate in Bristol and shown the youth what a Police officer looks like :whistle:

3 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

They could have sent one van out to each council estate in Bristol and shown the youth what a Police officer looks like :whistle:

The Dibble up here are so scruffy, pot bellys and really patchy, crap beards, the male coppers are just as bad...............In my eyes they are best kept away from the public eye.

Archived