IGNORED

Millwall tickets (Merged)

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, wesco said:

I went corporate once there, be careful as it isn't much different from going in the home end if celebrating a goal. The corporate home fans will make it just as unwelcoming

Celebrating a goal shouldn't  be an issue as we probably won't score !!!!

31 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

P.O.T.D means it will sell out for sure.

2100 odd City fans making a racket will help the team.

Millwall expecting a big crowd as well so should be fun :blink:

Amazed it’s POTD!

Plenty of space they can accomodate people in, but still... seems unusual for a potentially high risk fixture. 

This is looking like the crunch game for us now based on recent results as Millwall are on one hell of a run at the moment. We win, well playoffs are still very possible - we lose, end off!

POTD will make it a good atmosphere as we will take a few more now. 

Looking at Millwall and the way they play, LJ is gonna need to get team setup and tactics right!

Can he do it?

4 hours ago, Coppello said:

I was planning on heading to the Globe in Borough Market. I work in the area but not sure how busy it will be on a Saturday? The George might not be a bad shout. 

Saturday is the main market day.  Tourists out in force basically.  The Globe may be ok but as it is right in the middle of the market it can get busy - mind you it is near the free food samples if you get hungry.

59 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Saturday is the main market day.  Tourists out in force basically.  The Globe may be ok but as it is right in the middle of the market it can get busy - mind you it is near the free food samples if you get hungry.

I think I will head to the George Inn next to London Bridge then. It's got enough room for a fair few City fans and a decent beer garden to soak up the rain.

9 hours ago, Piccolo said:

I thought you would have; as always associated Bristol City (and Rovers) with good away support. Although, I guess it's not one for the casual fans or to take families to. 

We'll bring 2k mate, only Brum and Leeds have had 2k at your place this season, whereas every other club flock to Fulham, Charlton etc.

50 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something slightly odd. 

Got mine delivered today and just opened them- the unreserved thing seems to be not on there, says a Block, Row and seat number??

:dunno:

Ah well, sure it'll be a decent enough day regardless- especially if we win!

As is the norm at the Den mate. You can go anywhere you like in the allocated block 

1 hour ago, devoncider said:

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something slightly odd. 

Got mine delivered today and just opened them- the unreserved thing seems to be not on there, says a Block, Row and seat number??

:dunno:

Ah well, sure it'll be a decent enough day regardless- especially if we win!

The club have to print them out in order - hence a seat number. But it's block only, trust me. Home tickets say block only on the paper ones and the season ticket cards - should say somewhere on there to. Even if it doesn't, you will not be directed to any seat. 

20180405_194614.jpg

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

We'll bring 2k mate, only Brum and Leeds have had 2k at your place this season, whereas every other club flock to Fulham, Charlton etc.

True.

Last season in League One the amount of away fans at The Valley was double that at The Den. 

50 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

The club have to print them out in order - hence a seat number. But it's block only, trust me. Home tickets say block only on the paper ones and the season ticket cards - should say somewhere on there to. Even if it doesn't, you will not be directed to any seat. 

20180405_194614.jpg

Thanks, that clears that up.

Have to say, it's a great policy tbh! Away fans allocated to the block...more clubs should do it tbh. Would solve a lot of issues.

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

What crowd you expecting on Saturday Piccolo?

Must be on for the biggest of the season?

Near / if not a home sell-out. Which is between 14,500 and 15,000 depending on what restrictions are put in place. 

Biggest gate this season so far was v QPR at 16,601; with QPR bringing 1,800. 

Good thing about The Den is it's very good for holding an atmosphere, as quite compact and close to pitch. So, with a busy away end and near full home end should be a good atmosphere. 

can I just vote Piccolo as the best away fan on this board for along time:clap:

Me and the brother heading for the George I think - looks like a nice short swagger back to that station afterwards. 

Come what may we should just go for it, on and off the pitch, on Saturday. Start afresh, get behind them and show that we can be as one. 

13 minutes ago, devoncider said:

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brizzle-city.30225/

A poster on there thinks we'll be drinking in Bermondsey - same avatar as the helpful and articulate @Piccolo on here

:whistle:

I mean your 'firm', not fans. That's what I heard anyway. But, apparently they aren't going to Bermondsey now; it's somewhere else. 

7 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

I mean your 'firm', not fans. That's what I heard anyway. But, apparently they aren't going to Bermondsey now; it's somewhere else. 

I see! Oh to have an eye to the ground in those circles...

Here's hoping the knuckle draggers on both sides do it all elsewhere away from the rest of us

4 minutes ago, devoncider said:

I see! Oh to have an eye to the ground in those circles...

Here's hoping the knuckle draggers on both sides do it all elsewhere away from the rest of us

It's pretty hard not to at Millwall - 99% of the fan base can trace our roots to a neighbourhood in the 3 mile or so stretch that covers Elephant & Castle to the Isle of Dogs. So, everyone knows everyone you soon find out if you talk to a fellow Wall fan. 

My Intel came from the pub in Ipswich on Easter Monday.  

And I wouldn't worry, these things always take place far away from the ground these days. The only frustrating thing for normal fans in the away end is it may mean you are held back for a bit. 

Archived