IGNORED

The official non-matchday thread

Major Isewater

So a big day today, a pivotal moment in the season where Mrs Isewater will go to Ikea .

There will surely be temper tantrums, the usual childish crying and kicking but she's used to me by now .

My neighbour is back from injury , torn nail , and we should make a formidable Back two in our Kia .

With Mrs I upfront driving us on and Mrs Neighbour coaxing from the wing .

We are anticipating a big attendance so get there early .

COYR

Here in Peterborough there are several Police cars parked up with pairs of coppers in each. Are the gas bringing a "firm" here today? 

On the other hand, the car park nearest the ground is shut today as the fair is in town and they've set up there. Presumably a low visiting fan attendance expected. 

Remembering who scored a hat trick for PUFC at the Mem earlier this season, I'll take the opportunity to remind gasheads who wish to stay here overnight, it's only a ten minute drive from London Road to the Marriott Hotel.

15 minutes ago, 22A said:

Here in Peterborough there are several Police cars parked up with pairs of coppers in each. Are the gas bringing a "firm" here today? 

On the other hand, the car park nearest the ground is shut today as the fair is in town and they've set up there. Presumably a low visiting fan attendance expected. 

Remembering who scored a hat trick for PUFC at the Mem earlier this season, I'll take the opportunity to remind gasheads who wish to stay here overnight, it's only a ten minute drive from London Road to the Marriott Hotel.

Posh seem in generally good form, lost last time out but 3 consecutive wins before that, and generally on the up.

Without a couple of regulars due to suspension and international call ups by the looks of it but so are Rovers so hopefully that evens itself out and a well deserved thrashing for the gas will be the happy outcome.

I hear Ikea are bringing in a couple of beards on loan for today's clash, Major. A flat pack four seems to be the way forward. Maybe the Evil Post will have a reporter there to cover the decisive moments.

In other news, it's a Toolstation game for me today.

41 minutes ago, 22A said:

With regards to the Gas, shouldn't that be the Circus is in town :laugh:

40 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Building a shed here.

I expect my garden shed will be bigger than the methane ground.

With white plastic patio chairs installed in & around it giving a view of the lawn grass? How will you cope with thousands locked outside of your garden?

1 hour ago, 22A said:

With white plastic patio chairs installed in & around it giving a view of the lawn grass? How will you cope with thousands locked outside of your garden?

It's a bit more upmarket than the methane, I have teak loungers.

The thousands locked out will be like the gas thousands - imaginary.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

So a big day today, a pivotal moment in the season where Mrs Isewater will go to Ikea .

There will surely be temper tantrums, the usual childish crying and kicking but she's used to me by now .

My neighbour is back from injury , torn nail , and we should make a formidable Back two in our Kia .

COYR

Les hope she doesn’t come back with a couple of Swedes and a bench.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

COYR

Is there a live stream?

Archived