IGNORED

Gary Warren

sglosbcfc

Inverness beat Dumbarton 1-0 to win the Scottish version of the JPT today and after the match the Inverness Centre half ex Yate Town player Gary Warren is interviewed with his broad Bristolian accent. Good on him, after missing their previous two cup wins due to injury and suspension. 

P.s I take it all back if as I think I might have read once he is a Gashead!

Good spot :clap:

looked on bbc web site and noted the Scottish Challenge cup sponsored by Irn-bru. Played at the home of St.Johnstone and a gate of 4600 odd. (Stadium holds10k) 

you have to admit makes our JPT days look really massive, but please, please, please, I never wish to City in that tournament again :facepalm:

54 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Good spot :clap:

looked on bbc web site and noted the Scottish Challenge cup sponsored by Irn-bru. Played at the home of St.Johnstone and a gate of 4600 odd. (Stadium holds10k) 

you have to admit makes our JPT days look really massive, but please, please, please, I never wish to City in that tournament again :facepalm:

Inverness average less than 3000 and Dumbarton less than 1000, hence the very low gate. Although Dumbarton took a bigger support to their very first final. Great that City won those trophies but we'll concentrate on challenging for the League Cup and FA cup from now on. Also Europe of course within the next five years, :laugh:

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Done very well for himself. Olveston boy. His younger brother was at Yate Town as well.

Plays for Mangos. Was a City player in the academy, but was ‘replaced’ by Russ Osman’s son when something like 17 years old.

Also a gas head!

Archived