James Tarkowski

Jamster1966

Looks like: 

Butland

Walker    Stones     Tarkowski

Trippier                                     Young

Dier       Ox

Sterling       Vardy       Lingard 

Sticking with the 523 which is good imo. Get them as much experience as possible in the system before Russia. Come on England :clapping:

59 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Looks like: 

Butland

Walker    Stones     Tarkowski

Trippier                                     Young

Dier       Ox

Sterling       Vardy       Lingard 

Sticking with the 523 which is good imo. Get them as much experience as possible in the system before Russia. Come on England :clapping:

Is 523 the number of diplomats that will be expelled by the time the world cup starts?

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

Wasn’t Freeman sent off for the kick on Harlee Dean and then Wilbraham caught Tarkowski with a stray elbow later in the game?

Maybe I’m completely wrong then mate. Three people are saying otherwise. My bad :whistle:

13 hours ago, Jamster1966 said:

Sounds like James Tarkowski will make his England debut tonight. Something I didn’t release is it’s good business from Brentford to get £500,000 from Burnley for his first England appearance

Though would of earned more if Mawson had got on to the pitch.

Brentford is a cash cow

23 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Wasn’t Freeman sent off for the kick on Harlee Dean and then Wilbraham caught Tarkowski with a stray elbow later in the game?

Definitely Freeman catching Dean (no6), and Wilbs caught Tarkowski (no26) who imho got too tight and got the pointy part of Wilbs’s elbow. :whistle:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33831742

On 27/03/2018 at 20:21, BS3City said:

How on earth does Stones retain a place in the England team? Utter bellend & big time Charlie...

23 hours ago, RedDave said:

Do elaborate on the last bit.... not seen that in him 

28 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Personal opinion...

So basically @BS3City - you haven’t got a clue about Stones with regard to his off the field persona....but why not just slag him off on a public forum regardless?!

I think Aden Flint offers more than Stones, but that opinion doesn’t qualify me to call him a ‘bellend and big time charlie’ with zero justification. And if I’d made such a bold statement on his character as you did, I’d at least have something more to back it up with than ‘personal opinion’ ....weak....

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So basically @BS3City - you haven’t got a clue about Stones with regard to his off the field persona....but why not just slag him off on a public forum regardless?!

I think Aden Flint offers more than Stones, but that opinion doesn’t qualify me to call him a ‘bellend and big time charlie’ with zero justification. And if I’d made such a bold statement on his character as you did, I’d at least have something more to back it up with than ‘personal opinion’ ....weak....

So that would be your personal opinion on my post then?

Archived