IGNORED

IDIOTS

southvillekiddy

27 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Such an ambitious man aren’t you? Can I come and work for you please...?

Nowhere has anything suggested a thing about ambition I do or don't have.

I pointed out how over the top and negative this forum tends to be.

Try responding to what was said, rather than jumping to your own invented conclusions like a mindless dolt.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Not sure our fan base deserve promotion. Today proved that.

I can't blame anyone for booing that performance. 22,000 paying to be there, and we were served up shit.

For once I didn't clap the players at the end when they acknowledge the fans.  I thought instead of clapping us, they should be refunding us. :ranting:

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I can't blame anyone for booing that performance. 22,000 paying to be there, and we were served up shit.

For once I didn't clap the players at the end when they acknowledge the fans.  I thought instead of clapping us, they should be refunding us. :ranting:

I didn't clap either. When I mean embarrassing I'm talking about fans arguing over a drum and then singing section inciting the dolman to respond in a negative way.

On the pitch awful and off the pitch embarrassing.

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Play like we have done over last 3 months we will be

Play like we did today and we’d be down by Christmas

Do the alarm bells ringing not concern you ?

I can’t explain how horrific and shameful,that was today in each and every single aspect from selections , tactics, attitude , application .........

Of course I have concerns because of the form we have shown since the turn of the year, but once again you aren't responding to what I have said.

I will watch the match when it is put on the website and draw my own conclusions of how concerned I am then, rather than be concerned because of the reaction on here,

On this forum we have posters who look to detract from our performances at every single opportunity. For the first 3 months every win we got was because "our opponents were awful" according to some on here. Just like last season when there were (according to the same people) absolutely no positives that could be seen in our performances when we struggled then, which was simply untrue. Of course, the fact that it was untrue didn't change that we were getting bad results, but the bright moments were there, even if just glimpses during a game.

So back to what I originally said. Overreactions are a weekly occurrence on here.

I'm not going to let the drama queens decide how worried I should be, because in the long run they are wrong more often than not.

As for the highlighted bit, I can do that too.

Play as we did at home to Derby all season and we'll win the league by next April.

Play as we did from September to November and we'll be promoted next season.

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Of course I have concerns because of the form we have shown since the turn of the year, but once again you aren't responding to what I have said.

I will watch the match when it is put on the website and draw my own conclusions of how concerned I am then, rather than be concerned because of the reaction on here,

On this forum we have posters who look to detract from our performances at every single opportunity. For the first 3 months every win we got was because "our opponents were awful" according to some on here. Just like last season when there were (according to the same people) absolutely no positives that could be seen in our performances when we struggled then, which was simply untrue. Of course, the fact that it was untrue didn't change that we were getting bad results, but the bright moments were there, even if just glimpses during a game.

So back to what I originally said. Overreactions are a weekly occurrence on here.

I'm not going to let the drama queens decide how worried I should be, because in the long run they are wrong more often than not.

As for the highlighted bit, I can do that too.

Play as we did at home to Derby all season and we'll win the league by next April.

Play as we did from September to November and we'll be promoted next season.

Those are in the past - the performances since Wolves and particularly the culmination in that shambles and embarrassment today are the present

Lets see what you think when you watch the game and your analysis then

(As somebody very keen on stats to justify our ‘progression’ - look at the stats of today’s game)

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I didn't clap either. When I mean embarrassing I'm talking about fans arguing over a drum and then singing section inciting the dolman to respond in a negative way.

On the pitch awful and off the pitch embarrassing.

What do the thousands in the dolman stand actually bring to the match day atmopshere though? 

They should watch the pompey Wigan game to understand what it's like to get behind your team at home. 

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

What do the thousands in the dolman stand actually bring to the match day atmopshere though? 

They should watch the pompey Wigan game to understand what it's like to get behind your team at home. 

I'm not turning this into a them/ us argument but let's be honest BOTH singing section and dolman were awful today.

And you seriously need to understand that not everyone comes to a football match to sing and add atmosphere.

There are 27,000 seats in Ashton gate', enough for ALL supporters whether you want to sing,sit,stand or just take the game in.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Who are the biggest idiots at our Club right now?

I can imagine the players are well confused about a lot of things but not who the idiots are.

They bust their balls off in the first half of the season and cup runs, giant-killing, Top 6, highest scorer in the League etc.. and then they're told by those in charge that we're not seeking promotion. (If you were thinking this, would you be stupid enough to blab it all over the media)

I'd say it's been thoroughly disappointing for an exciting young team. How can we hope to hang on to Bobby?

Surely what we have observed is that in the most difficult League in football,  you take your chances when they arrive. I give you Bournemouth and Huddersfield Town

Well said Sir.. not seeking promotion?.. you couldn't make it up.

Jeez, what's wrong with jeering. Ok, it might result in a player throwing his toys out of the pram, but I would like to think it might actually spur a player to think that they deserved that and determine them to show that they are better than that and start putting in some ******* performances that have been sadly lacking since 2018 arrived. We do after all pay a lot of money to watch them. We should not be shamed for expressing a point of view. The shame should be targeted at the players who earn exceptionally good money under false pretences. 

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Nowhere has anything suggested a thing about ambition I do or don't have.

I pointed out how over the top and negative this forum tends to be.

Try responding to what was said, rather than jumping to your own invented conclusions like a mindless dolt.

I was just stating that you are very happy to just bumble on as a fan with zero ambition.

I struggle to understand how you can be happy with where this club is going if you have been watching us live recently especially today? We’re you there today by any chance and what were your thoughts? 

Yes we all pay good money to watch city, yes the players are paid well , yes you can jeer but with 6 games to go and a slim chance of getting to the play offs is it really a good idea to boo/ jeer / sarcastically clap our captain off the pitch? NO IMO.

He had a shocker but the reaction to his performance was just as bad.

16 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

In fairness Wolf there was nothing after the first 5 to chant about... really starting to doubt LJ’s influence at the moment.. that performance was up with some of the O driscall days it really was... Phase 1 i

of the 5 pillars :s

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Yes we all pay good money to watch city, yes the players are paid well , yes you can jeer but with 6 games to go and a slim chance of getting to the play offs is it really a good idea to boo/ jeer / sarcastically clap our captain off the pitch? NO IMO.

He had a shocker but the reaction to his performance was just as bad.

After that performance ‘Spoons’ we have zero chance of the play offs and if we did make them we would be made to look like utter mugs!  

No idea where the 2017 side has gone, have you?

1 minute ago, shelts said:

Our fans are fantastic . Huge numbers home and away . Our players don’t deserve promotion today proved that 

It's not about numbers I'm talking about jeering the captain and S82 and dolman getting arsey with each other. 

Cringeworthy and embarrassing.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Play like we have done over last 3 months we will be

Play like we did today and we’d be down by Christmas

Do the alarm bells ringing not concern you ?

I can’t explain how horrific and shameful,that was today in each and every single aspect from selections , tactics, attitude , application .........

They alarm me. I've been saying that for a while now. If we start next season with performances like that one today, and we'll be well and truly in the mire of a relegation fight. 

Does anyone agree with me after today, that I'm starting to wonder if LJ is beginning to lose some in the dressing room? If he has, he's on a very slippery slope. 

3 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

After that performance ‘Spoons’ we have zero chance of the play offs and if we did make them we would be made to look like utter mugs!  

No idea where the 2017 side has gone, have you?

Fact is we were rubbish against Barnsley and even worse today but if we beat Millwall Saturday we probably be in top 6 with 5 games left.

The 2017 team? What the team at the start or the end of 2017? Mix of both I reckon! 

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

They alarm me. I've been saying that for a while now. If we start next season with performances like that one today, and we'll be well and truly in the mire of a relegation fight. 

Does anyone agree with me after today, that I'm starting to wonder if LJ is beginning to lose some in the dressing room? If he has, he's on a very slippery slope. 

This has been hinted at by others this evening cidered

No idea , but there was some alarm bells , a distinct lack of togetherness , and continual arguing and finger pointing out there this afternoon and I’m back wondering how much influence he actually has over the players or whether they themselves are the major influence 

7 minutes ago, RT's Vaseline Tub said:

Thanks for that generalisation - all 22,000 of us

I would say at least 25% of the crowd today thought it was ok to sarcastically cheer bailey Wright off the pitch.

That's not a supporter's base that deserves premier league football.

Yes he was awful today but did he deserve that reaction? 

And with only 6 games left it's not a great way to get behind the team.

38 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Those are in the past - the performances since Wolves and particularly the culmination in that shambles and embarrassment today are the present

Lets see what you think when you watch the game and your analysis then

(As somebody very keen on stats to justify our ‘progression’ - look at the stats of today’s game)

The games since Wolves are also in the past.

Otherwise we wouldn't be able to comment on how they have gone.

You continue to avoid the main point I was making. Presumably because you can't counter it?

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The games since Wolves are also in the past.

Otherwise we wouldn't be able to comment on how they have gone.

You continue to avoid the main point I was making. Presumably because you can't counter it?

And what is the main point you are trying to make and I’ll answe it and counter it (Your habitual sarcasm kicks In).   if appropriate 

More than happy to debate whatever your ‘main point’ is

28 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

I was just stating that you are very happy to just bumble on as a fan with zero ambition.

I struggle to understand how you can be happy with where this club is going if you have been watching us live recently especially today? We’re you there today by any chance and what were your thoughts? 

So you were making baseless statements about me.

Not looking to criticise at the earliest time possible doesn't mean I have no ambition.

I wasn't able to make it today so haven't commented on today, something you would know if you responded to the comments I made, rather than what you imagine I have said so that you can make false comments about me.

As previously stated, I will give my thoughts on today once I have watched the game. Yet today's game is 100% irrelevant to the point I was originally making, once more something you would know if you read my posts instead of looking at a word or two and imagining the rest in order to maintain the fantasies inside your head.

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And what is the main point you are trying to make and I’ll answe it and counter it (Your habitual sarcasm kicks In).   if appropriate 

More than happy to debate whatever your ‘main point’ is

My main point was put in 2 different posts that you have quoted.

How desperately negative our fan base I said and the extreme tendency of overreactions when it comes to not winning a game.

I referenced the thread after 2-3 games this season where many expressed that they would take 4th bottom if it was offered to them then.

And how nearly every win in the opening few months was put down to our opponents, whoever it was that week, being awful.

And how after the first draw against Burton (may have been Millwall though) there were talks of us being dragged into a relegation fight this season.

What happened to "Always believe" or did I never hear about a second secret line of "in the worst possible scenario"?

Maybe I never realised the rest of the ground was singing it ironically.

12 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

My main point was put in 2 different posts that you have quoted.

How desperately negative our fan base I said and the extreme tendency of overreactions when it comes to not winning a game.

I referenced the thread after 2-3 games this season where many expressed that they would take 4th bottom if it was offered to them then.

And how nearly every win in the opening few months was put down to our opponents, whoever it was that week, being awful.

And how after the first draw against Burton (may have been Millwall though) there were talks of us being dragged into a relegation fight this season.

What happened to "Always believe" or did I never hear about a second secret line of "in the worst possible scenario"?

Maybe I never realised the rest of the ground was singing it ironically.

If you think the consensus in reaction to that embarrassment today is an overreaction then I’m afraid (IMHO) your talking through your ****

You are debating with people that saw the game and I’m sorry for anyone that looks a tad under the surface ,and beyond how many goals we score compared to the opposition , watches analytically will  notice really worrying signs and warning bells ringing

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

So you were making baseless statements about me.

Not looking to criticise at the earliest time possible doesn't mean I have no ambition.

I wasn't able to make it today so haven't commented on today, something you would know if you responded to the comments I made, rather than what you imagine I have said so that you can make false comments about me.

As previously stated, I will give my thoughts on today once I have watched the game. Yet today's game is 100% irrelevant to the point I was originally making, once more something you would know if you read my posts instead of looking at a word or two and imagining the rest in order to maintain the fantasies inside your head.

Do your self a favour, don’t watch it.. The stats and LJ’s very poor analysis should cover it...

#Depressing

094B88C4-1BBE-48A0-A4DD-B503FABD5B15.png

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

My main original point was that it's stupid sharing such a policy - deciding to avoid going for promotion when you are in a strong position.

I don’t see the problem with what he said. A long term plan and philosophy is what we’ve all been screaming out for for years. 

All he has said here is that we didn’t specifically set out for promotion this year, it doesn’t say we don’t want promotion or we aren’t trying to get promoted this season.

52 minutes ago, Spoons said:

It's not about numbers I'm talking about jeering the captain and S82 and dolman getting arsey with each other. 

Cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Not the first and not the last . He was so bad today . I think it’s more frustration as was the booing at full time . Some of the blame must lay at the managers feet for a totally shambollic set up and inept performance 

Archived