IGNORED

I dont know what to post now?

Andy082005

Im normally the one to come on here and post my thoughts on how I think our manager is a fraud, and way out of his depth.

No point now as everyone else seems to have started to realise it now anyway. 

Todays team selection alone is all the proof anyone needs to prove his level of incompetence. A suicidal team selection 

I'd love to think we would get shot in the summer...but will never happen sadly.

8 minutes ago, !james said:

Maybe just don't post? 

Definitely don't post.

No need to start a new thread to say the same thing that has already been said. Unless of course you have something new to say and feel that even the most optimistic amongst us need to be educated that today was another big disappointment.

4 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Definitely don't post.

No need to start a new thread to say the same thing that has already been said. Unless of course you have something new to say and feel that even the most optimistic amongst us need to be educated that today was another big disappointment.

Yeah your right. I probally shouldnt. I was always told not to rub it in when your proven right about something. 

26 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Im normally the one to come on here and post my thoughts on how I think our manager is a fraud, and way out of his depth.

Todays team selection alone is all the proof anyone needs to prove his level of incompetence. A suicidal team selection 

I'd love to think we would get shot in the summer...but will never happen sadly.

If one solitary game of football is enough to prove his incompetence, can I please point to 16 league games and 5 cup games to prove the opposite? Or does it not work like that?

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

You've lost me.

Where have you been proven right?

How and by who?

I'm genuinely interested in your explanation.

Said all along our manager is over rated and not good enough. Ive been battered on here in recent months and I stick by what ive always said...he isnt good enough. Comes out with all the sound bites in the media and people have allowed themselves to be sucked in

That starting line up today single handidly proves how incompetent he is. The game was lost before a ball was kicked

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If one solitary game of football is enough to prove his incompetence, can I please point to 16 league games and 5 cup games to prove the opposite? Or does it not work like that?

Point away

And its not one solitary game of football is it? Its most games since Christmas...

11 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Yeah your right. I probally shouldnt. I was always told not to rub it in when your proven right about something. 

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Dont get mad at me. Its not my fault we the club bottled it

I told you so? Are you 13 years old? You haven't proven anything and I'd much rather have LJ at the club as manager than you as a fan. :thumbsup: Now off you **** with your lack of punctuation and shitty opinions. 

1 minute ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I told you so? Are you 13 years old? You haven't proven anything and I'd much rather have LJ at the club as manager than you as a fan. :thumbsup: Now off you **** with your lack of punctuation and shitty opinions. 

How many times did you re-read your post before you pressed the send button?

Pipe down you keyboard warrior

40 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Lee Johnson isn't good enough. What has he achieved in football as a player or a coach? There are so many better options out there who would grab hold of this squad, make the right additions and get us promoted. Sadly he is here even if we go down. Said before. Will say it again. Easiest job in football LJ. No pressure. Protected. 

Your just an over emotional, attention-seeking fan. You might occasionally be right, and I agree the team selection today was wrong and the game management. Of course LJ should be subject to scrutiny and criticism but there’s no entitlement to success at any club, chopping and changing managers rarely succeeds.

Time will tell if LJ is a success, you might well be proved right, but I for one hope you end up with egg on your face, but I’m sure you’d be a critic even if LJ is managing City in the Prem. 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Whether that is in support or against the manager, his selections and the team.

Unfortunately, some people seem to think that telling the person of the opposite view point to eff off, is a valid response.

Sadly it's not the supporters that are dividing the opinions, it's the team and the manager. So who should eff off?

54 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

mate i totally agree with you watch us upset the braindeads on here now there is only one way we are going with this clueless ***** is fighting relegation next year but hey ho lansdown is like a father to me id say hes a brown noser he will say Baker was injured yeh ok id say cause he spoke his mind thats why hes on the bench rather than realise playing kent and walsh hes ****** up again and got to use two subs to try and recktofy his mistakes  lets hope we stay up next year

6 minutes ago, redapple said:

Your just an over emotional, attention-seeking fan. You might occasionally be right, and I agree the team selection today was wrong and the game management. Of course LJ should be subject to scrutiny and criticism but there’s no entitlement to success at any club, chopping and changing managers rarely succeeds.

Time will tell if LJ is a success, you might well be proved right, but I for one hope you end up with egg on your face, but I’m sure you’d be a critic even if LJ is managing City in the Prem. 

Trust me...the last thing I am is 'over emotional'. I used to be...a City defeat used to ruin my weekend. Not now...it is what it is. 

I just dislike Johnson as a manager and coach. Dont rate him at all

I’m angry tonight after today’s match, that if West Brom came in for LJ, and he went, I wouldn’t mind one bit.

However that’s my anger tonight. I’ll go back to rational thinking later.  It wasn’t all his fault today, the players let him down as much as he let them down.

12 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Said all along our manager is over rated and not good enough. Ive been battered on here in recent months and I stick by what ive always said...he isnt good enough. Comes out with all the sound bites in the media and people have allowed themselves to be sucked in

That starting line up today single handidly proves how incompetent he is. The game was lost before a ball was kicked

So you posted in December:

"Its embarrassing when threads like this keep popping up with some people, smug as ****...giving stick and calling out fans because they have dared be negative or post something in the past on this forum. The simple fact is LJ is extremely luckily to still be in a job, as the last couple of months aside....his tenure has been fairly poor. Fair play to the bloke though, he and his team are really starting to flourish, long may it continue... "

Well, clearly not quite all along, Andy.........

The problem I have with your posts is that you ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT when our team and Manager fail on the pitch because it gives you a lovely warm fuzzy feeling that you're right. That's a bit sad tbh.

The problem you have is that in reality we are still a team in a position to make the play-offs. We have zero chance of being relegated and the undoubtedly poor loan signings are , well, just loans. We're clearly not ready for promotion but we're clearly establishing BCFC as potentially a genuine contender in the Championship both on and off the pitch.

So, please expand on how you have been proved right because from my perspective - you have proved nothing beyond a deep routed desire to slate the club you purport support in every possible way and at every possible opportunity.

•  

8 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

mate i totally agree with you watch us upset the braindeads on here now there is only one way we are going with this clueless ***** is fighting relegation next year but hey ho lansdown is like a father to me id say hes a brown noser he will say Baker was injured yeh ok id say cause he spoke his mind thats why hes on the bench rather than realise playing kent and walsh hes ****** up again and got to use two subs to try and recktofy his mistakes  lets hope we stay up next year

My brain might be dead, but at least it knows what a full stop is.

14 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Trust me...the last thing I am is 'over emotional'. I used to be...a City defeat used to ruin my weekend. Not now...it is what it is

Suspect one of the reasons why it doesn't ruin your weekend is because it allows you to slag off our manager. Funny when being right (or thinking that way) takes higher priority than wanting your team to win.

16 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Where did you think we would finish this season?

14 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So you posted in December:

"Its embarrassing when threads like this keep popping up with some people, smug as ****...giving stick and calling out fans because they have dared be negative or post something in the past on this forum. The simple fact is LJ is extremely luckily to still be in a job, as the last couple of months aside....his tenure has been fairly poor. Fair play to the bloke though, he and his team are really starting to flourish, long may it continue... "

Well, clearly not quite all along, Andy.........

The problem I have with your posts is that you ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT when our team and Manager fail on the pitch because it gives you a lovely warm fuzzy feeling that you're right. That's a bit sad tbh.

The problem you have is that in reality we are still a team in a position to make the play-offs. We have zero chance of being relegated and the undoubtedly poor loan signings are , well, just loans. We're clearly not ready for promotion but we're clearly establishing BCFC as potentially a genuine contender in the Championship both on and off the pitch.

So, please expand on how you have been proved right because from my perspective - you have proved nothing beyond a deep routed desire to slate the club you purport support in every possible way and at every possible opportunity.

•  

I like anyone, watch on reguarly and there has been times when I think he could be learning as a coach. I actually started to believe it myself. 

Then he goes and proves he isnt learning from his mistakes.

He still cant help but take teams on these abysmal runs. Not just a bad few games....im talking abysmal runs. He did it at Oldham, Barnsley, and hes done it a couple times with us now. 

His team selections at times have been baffling. Believe it or not...we were actually better when we were riddled with injuries. At least he couldnt tinker with the team like he is now. I mean starting  Kent and Walsh today? Behave...absolute dire decision 

I wont even go into how poor he is in the transfer market. 

Feel free to trawl through more of my posts. As I said...I thought he had learnt a few lessons and had started to develop as a coach. The last 3 months is proving other wise

2 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Suspect one of the reasons why it doesn't ruin your weekend is because it allows you to slag off our manager. Funny when being right (or thinking that way) takes higher priority than wanting your team to win.

It doesnt. But feel free to twist it and make out like it is

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

His team selections at times have been baffling. Believe it or not...we were actually better when we were riddled with injuries. At least he couldnt tinker with the team like he is now. I mean starting  Kent and Walsh today? Behave...absolute dire decision 

Agree with this. Although he clearly knows more about it than we do. I assume there was a rationale. However odd the selection the players need to take most of the blame for today. Most of them didn't look like professional footballers.

Archived