IGNORED

I dont know what to post now?

Andy082005

2 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Where did you think we would finish this season?

take away a couple of cup matches we will never have a better chance to finish in playoffs but this ***** continiously picks the wrong team and subs  we will still be saying the same next year because steve is like a dad to me

8 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

take away a couple of cup matches we will never have a better chance to finish in playoffs but this ***** continiously picks the wrong team and subs  we will still be saying the same next year because steve is like a dad to me

So where did you think we would finish this season?

43 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Lee Johnson isn't good enough. What has he achieved in football as a player or a coach? There are so many better options out there who would grab hold of this squad, make the right additions and get us promoted. Sadly he is here even if we go down. Said before. Will say it again. Easiest job in football LJ. No pressure. Protected. 

Sorry but this is nonsense. The idea that 'so many' managers would have got this squad - which is pretty middling at best in terms of quality and pedigree-  promoted is just fanciful.

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

Each to their own . No problem with you wanting LJ out . Pretty sure we will hear more of this if we don’t get to the play offs 

No shelts its not the fact of not making playoffs its the shit we are now watching  football wise the run of three wins in eighteen games these long periods of under performing an losibg streaks

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If one solitary game of football is enough to prove his incompetence, can I please point to 16 league games and 5 cup games to prove the opposite? Or does it not work like that?

1 game are you being serious? 2018 has been ******* shocking!!!

2 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Sorry but this is nonsense. The idea that 'so many' managers would have got this squad - which is pretty middling at best in terms of quality and pedigree-  promoted is just fanciful.

wimdmill your talking bolloxs warnock love him or hate him as proved  its all about man management  just wondering are you a brown noser at work

7 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

No shelts its not the fact of not making playoffs its the shit we are now watching  football wise the run of three wins in eighteen games these long periods of under performing an losibg streaks

Pretty sure Cardiff's longest losing streak is longer than ours this season?

45 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

mate i totally agree with you watch us upset the braindeads on here now there is only one way we are going with this clueless ***** is fighting relegation next year but hey ho lansdown is like a father to me id say hes a brown noser he will say Baker was injured yeh ok id say cause he spoke his mind thats why hes on the bench rather than realise playing kent and walsh hes ****** up again and got to use two subs to try and recktofy his mistakes  lets hope we stay up next year

The absolute state of this. Someone's been on the natch!

5 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Yep that's fine. Tinman reckons 'many' managers would have got this squad promoted. That's obviously not true.

The point is we are a cosy/comfortable club. Won't ever be more than that with current regime and manager. 

31 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

His team selections at times have been baffling. Believe it or not...we were actually better when we were riddled with injuries. At least he couldnt tinker with the team like he is now. I mean starting  Kent and Walsh today? Behave...absolute dire decision 

Generally, i think you post absolute crap, however I do think there may be something in this. A settled team playing week in week out due to injuries.. And we were brilliant. Haven't been the same since he's had the opportunity to chop and change.

6 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Really? You thought we'd be top half? With that squad? 

So tell me where you thought  we would be after our cup run .  And watching every away game since our last win at sheffield  think im right to be pissed off 

Just now, basshead said:

So tell me where you thought  we would be after our cup run .  And watching every away game since our last win at sheffield  think im right to be pissed off 

Yeah. You are. I thought we'd tail off, but not as badly as we have. We are lucky that othwra have done the same. Just don't think it means that the manager should go.

1 hour ago, redapple said:

Your just an over emotional, attention-seeking fan. You might occasionally be right, and I agree the team selection today was wrong and the game management. Of course LJ should be subject to scrutiny and criticism but there’s no entitlement to success at any club, chopping and changing managers rarely succeeds.

Time will tell if LJ is a success, you might well be proved right, but I for one hope you end up with egg on your face, but I’m sure you’d be a critic even if LJ is managing City in the Prem. 

Well I'm not over emotional or attention seeking. Lee Johnson is out of his depth and IMO the team's performance today showed signs that all is not well in the first team squad and the coaches. I feel he may have or be on the verge of losing some part of the dressing room. 

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You’ve missed the point. The OP said “today’s selection alone is enough to prove his incompetence”. Hence the reference to “one game”.

Fair enough but you could argue his selection has been pretty poor throughout this year? He’s certainly not getting anywhere near as much from his players this year, the question is why?

Archived