IGNORED

Cardiff or Wolves tonight?

Redstart

Torn - I really can't stand Cardiff and would love to see Fulham catch them - that said I think we really need Cardiff up for the 3 points in the Derby game that was rearranged - if Cardiff win tonight they are 3 points behind Wolves with the Derby game in hand then. I'm sure Warnock would give one of his nuts to win this league - so do you hope for the Cardiff win tonight or just sod it and hope Wolves murder them. :chant6ez:

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Wolves all the way! Still praying for a monumental twist of events which leads to us meeting Cardiff in the semis :boxing:

I am still praying Cardiff lose all 7 remaining games and get deducted 5 points for Warnock being a **** meaning they finish 7th! :fingerscrossed:

14 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Torn - I really can't stand Cardiff and would love to see Fulham catch them - that said I think we really need Cardiff up for the 3 points in the Derby game that was rearranged - if Cardiff win tonight they are 3 points behind Wolves with the Derby game in hand then. I'm sure Warnock would give one of his nuts to win this league - so do you hope for the Cardiff win tonight or just sod it and hope Wolves murder them. :chant6ez:

Warnock just wants promotion so a nice wolves win tonight would mean they would definitely have to take the Derby game seriously if Fulham keep winning 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Warnock just wants promotion so a nice wolves win tonight would mean they would definitely have to take the Derby game seriously if Fulham keep winning 

Certainly no foregone conclusion that Cardiff will take points from Wolves and Villa. Best case scenario and they lose both - could be squeaky bum time if Fulham win their two games (vs Sheff W and Reading)

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Warnock just wants promotion so, a nice wolves win tonight would mean they would definitely have to take the Derby game seriously if Fulham keep winning 

This is how I see it, there are no reasons to want Cardiff to win as far as I can see it. 

10 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Good point - since I was going to cheer Wolves on for full annihilation of Cardiff anyway - I can do it and not feel guilty in the slightest now :P

The Wolves guy has come across as completely classless of late and what Wolves are doing with Mendes is if not illegal, is in no way right.

However firstly they are playing Cardiff tonight and secondly they are now managed by one of the biggest utter ***** in football, so I hope they win 5-0.

Wolves all the way for me. I can't believe for a minute anyone on this forum would put forward a vote for Baaaadiff.

Wolves should take up whatever their full allocation is, so should be a good away atmosphere. Any bets on empty seats in the home stands? Heard a fan on radio a couple of days ago trying to justify why it might not be sold out. 1st vs 2nd and not sold out? Tells you all you need to know about them.

Come on, you old Gold! 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Wolves all the way! Still praying for a monumental twist of events which leads to us meeting Cardiff in the semis :boxing:

Was talking to my Dad the other day, said imagine how it could get if we were playing them in the final.

Mind you, not as bad as it would have been if the final was at the Millenium stadium like when the new Wembley was being built

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doubt he would, he’s won it before...

Yeah - that would leave him none left then.

With that sort of hormone imbalance you have other changes like losing your eye brows and stuff

well i was getting my hair cut today and 2 of the other guys were in there having theirs done too and they were then driving down to Cardiff.

They were saying that they'd take a draw. They were very poor against Hull but they were worn out due to the win against Boro on Saturday where they ended the game with 9 men.

When Cardiff played at Molineux, they kicked them off the park (typical Colin performance) - and they're expecting the same again tonight.

Hopefully Wolves will thrash them, but, and i hate saying it, Cardiff have hit form at the right time.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I told that Cardiff fan who posted gloating messages on here a month or so ago that's what would happen, wouldn't it be fantastic, keep our fingers crossed they bottle it.

Archived