IGNORED

Cardiff or Wolves tonight?

Redstart

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

A Wolves win with the winning goal scored in the 97th minute by a player who should have been sent off earlier in the game and who is two yards offside and has fouled two Cardiff players and handled the ball.

Just to see Warnock`s post match interview really!

Two missed pens in injury time do the job for you? :yes:

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha :rofl2br::dancing6:

how long before @BlueDredd posts and tells us how unlucky they were?  Set the stopclocks....

Is this the same bloke who was telling us last week about their entertaining football....

That second half was hoofball - although I will say the end was very entertaining for me!!!!

Wolves captain Conor Coady told Sky Sports:

"It's incredible but this what this division is about. It's the same very season that's why it's so good.

"Two teams fighting to win the game.

"I couldn't believe it. The lad said I pushed him and he's gone down. John Ruddy is a top keeper and he's done it for us tonight.

"It's a huge step towards the Premier League. Cardiff have had a great season and have a great manager but we came here to win. We could have scored more."

Just now, roddy-d said:

Wolves captain Conor Coady told Sky Sports:

"It's incredible but this what this division is about. It's the same very season that's why it's so good.

"Two teams fighting to win the game.

"I couldn't believe it. The lad said I pushed him and he's gone down. John Ruddy is a top keeper and he's done it for us tonight.

"It's a huge step towards the Premier League. Cardiff have had a great season and have a great manager but we came here to win. We could have scored more."

I do hope Bristol city find there fight starting tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Wolves fans still being kept in. I can`t think why, surely the Cardiff fans would just want to shake their hands and say `well done`.

Quiet pint in Canton?  Prince of Wales in city centre?

2 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Colin didn’t like that much! It’s because he is a winner and winners don’t like losing. He won’t be asking for his players to be loved. Will still take Cardiff up I reckon.

No, it's because he's a ****.

2 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Colin didn’t like that much! It’s because he is a winner and winners don’t like losing. He won’t be asking for his players to be loved. Will still take Cardiff up I reckon.

There`s not liking losing but you can still do it with dignity and not act like a spoilt child. He was embarrassing tonight.

Archived