IGNORED

Cardiff or Wolves tonight?

Redstart

29 minutes ago, marmite said:

Cardiff please. Would love to see Neil Warnock sign off with a promotion. What a motivator. (Just a shame its Cardiff not us! )

A record-breaking 8th promotion....not bad for a ‘cheating dinosaur’......always made me chuckle over the years reading posts on here saying twaddle like “I’d never set foot in Ashton Gate again if Neil Warnock was Manager...” etc - yeh right, they’d all creep back in when we were top of the league...but they won’t admit it! 

2 hours ago, Offside said:

I'm not too keen on Wolves but I hope they batter Cardiff tonight.

Luckily as Wolves  are such friendly quiet nice supporters they appear to have been given about 4000 tickets , unlike us mental hoolies over the bridge who got 1500 and warnock would have given us 400.

Whenever  we play this lot again no excuses give them next to nothing 

12 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Luckily as Wolves  are such friendly quiet nice supporters they appear to have been given about 4000 tickets , unlike us mental hoolies over the bridge who got 1500 and warnock would have given us 400.

Whenever  we play this lot again no excuses give them next to nothing 

Let’s hope a few nice 50 wolves fans don’t go looking for a beer around canton and get attacked

6 hours ago, Redstart said:

Torn - I really can't stand Cardiff and would love to see Fulham catch them - that said I think we really need Cardiff up for the 3 points in the Derby game that was rearranged - if Cardiff win tonight they are 3 points behind Wolves with the Derby game in hand then. I'm sure Warnock would give one of his nuts to win this league - so do you hope for the Cardiff win tonight or just sod it and hope Wolves murder them. :chant6ez:

even a draw wouldnt be bad as Crapdiff would need a result to fend Fulham off at Derby

20 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Hopefully Wolves, but the fact it's 0-0 ATM doesn't surprise me greatly.

Nor me....its a scrappy game. Both teams barely putting thee passes together. 

If theres a winner it'll come from a set play I reckon.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

A record-breaking 8th promotion....not bad for a ‘cheating dinosaur’......always made me chuckle over the years reading posts on here saying twaddle like “I’d never set foot in Ashton Gate again if Neil Warnock was Manager...” etc - yeh right, they’d all creep back in when we were top of the league...but they won’t admit it! 

We know it,their holier then thou attitude wouldn’t stop them creeping in the gate if we were in the prem under Warnock 

Archived