IGNORED

Cardiff or Wolves tonight?

Redstart

27 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

I thought Warnock was right that is disrespectful from Nuno, shake his hand then run onto the pitch, the apology could have been accepted though. 

Do think warnock wouldn't do that then. He likes to moan. Two penalties missed ha ha. 

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Why do i feel a destiny of a two leg playoff semi final with Cardiff?!

as we’ll be home first, 500 tickets allocated to them as revenge for the away game recently over there!:clapping:

Exactly what I’d do if it were up to me.

16 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I find this thread rather bizarre,instead of the welsh ***** losing you are all obsessed with Warnock,falling right into his trap because like he said nobody likes successful people 

Not really sure that people are bothered by his success, it’s hypocrisy, bad loser, always the victim etc, and just being a **** in general that they don’t like, not just City fans it’s fans all over the country.

Blokes a to$$er end of.

Head above parapet - didn't see it but looking at videos on Twitter I think I see Colin's point. Managers always respect each other before they lose their minds about the result.

Nuno knows exactly what he was doing, as he did in the box at AG. It is common among Portuguese managers and I am well used to it, and personally I see all the same attributes - arrogance, massive over celebrating, disinterest in opponents. Yes Wolves won a huge game but trust me our young coaches are all the same. Do you remember the novice Mourinho when FC Porto knocked Man U out at Old Trafford (running down the pitch) versus him now (shake hands with other manager even before full time whistle). 

Colin is what his surname says he is and Nuno has made Wolves a very classy team but he still has the DNA of most Portuguese managers, he could start a fight in a convent. 

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Amazing how some people manage to fit in digs at LJ in a thread about Cardiff, really astonishing... 

Give you another one. Let's see where villa end up & we end up. After a smashing. 

I showed Liverpool how to beat Man City. But Brentford are like Man City hard to play against. 

3 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

Give you another one. Let's see where villa end up & we end up. After a smashing. 

I showed Liverpool how to beat Man City. But Brentford are like Man City hard to play against. 

Yes, let's compare ourselves to an Aston villa side who have spent hundreds of millions of pounds since relegation... 

Not quite sure what you are getting at here

I still dream of a world where Cardiff blow automatic promotion on the final day, we sneak 6th despite being generally rubbish and then beat them in the play off semi-final thanks to an own goal from Greg Halford (who temporarily went off for heart triple bypass surgery midway through the second half) in extra time added time.

38 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I find this thread rather bizarre,instead of the welsh ***** losing you are all obsessed with Warnock,falling right into his trap because like he said nobody likes successful people 

That’s a load of b#####ks!!

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I still dream of a world where Cardiff blow automatic promotion on the final day, we sneak 6th despite being generally rubbish and then beat them in the play off semi-final thanks to an own goal from Greg Halford (who temporarily went off for heart triple bypass surgery midway through the second half) in extra time added time.

Huh ??? 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Was talking to someone about this earlier, and saying whatever the result would be there would be absolute carnage if we played them at Wembley.

Highly unlikely I know but so is missing 2 penalties in injury time.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

The irony.

Look LJ did say that. 

We played Man City on first leg then they played Liverpool. No premiership team had beat Man City up to then so LJ said what he did. Can he help win the next six games. 

4 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Was talking to someone about this earlier, and saying whatever the result would be there would be absolute carnage if we played them at Wembley.

Highly unlikely I know but so is missing 2 penalties in injury time.

Of Cardiff’s final 6 games, 4 are away including trips to Villa and Derby. I don’t think it’s over yet.

Not sure there’s much point playing the game at Wembley though assuming they limit the allocation to 500 each.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Of Cardiff’s final 6 games, 4 are away including trips to Villa and Derby. I don’t think it’s over yet.

Not sure there’s much point playing the game at Wembley though assuming they limit the allocation to 500 each.

Sorry would be good. 

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

No, it's because he's a ****.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

There`s not liking losing but you can still do it with dignity and not act like a spoilt child. He was embarrassing tonight.

He’s an absolute**** who gets teams promotion 

Archived