IGNORED

Squad Overhaul in Summer

westonred

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

For info, here’s our squad with contract data:

Bit of guesswork for the likes of Hinds, Bakinson, etc.

We will doing an end of season summary, but this is the preparation spreadsheet.

828120F1-BF8D-4C13-80DC-EEC92D9BF1C3.jpeg

That spreadsheet really does tell a story of what a mess LJ has made in attack. Losing confidence with him the more I come on OTIB. Thanks for posting.

2 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

That spreadsheet really does tell a story of what a mess LJ has made in attack. Losing confidence with him the more I come on OTIB. Thanks for posting.

In his defence, striker is often the hardest to get to click, but it’s the buy / loan but not play that gets me. Our “intelligent recruitment “ mantle is being challenged severely!

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

In his defence, striker is often the hardest to get to click, but it’s the buy / loan but not play that gets me. Our “intelligent recruitment “ mantle is being challenged severely!

When it's come to first XI strikers he brought in Tammy, big success, replaced him with Diedhiou, success given how many goals he has scored in an injury hot season, could easily have been pushing 20 if not injured, was really finding form when he got injured. And also converted Reid to a striker, if there's one area I'm not so worried about LJ shopping for it's a first XI striker. 

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

When it's come to first XI strikers he brought in Tammy, big success, replaced him with Diedhiou, success given how many goals he has scored in an injury hot season, could easily have been pushing 20 if not injured, was really finding form when he got injured. And also converted Reid to a striker, if there's one area I'm not so worried about LJ shopping for it's a first XI striker. 

The question then becomes, why has he tried to sign so many?  Focus elsewhere....which is what he should do this summer.  Forwards costs lots, no need to waste it unless we lose one.

Reid, Diedhiou, Djúric, Taylor, Hinds is pretty much enough, if you’re gonna play 2 out of 3 (Reid, Diedhiou and Djuric) every game.

Archived