IGNORED

Diony

Agard Days Night

47 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Great january

Yeah I’d rather we spunked £6m on a ‘proven’ cart horse from Bolton who his clubs fans already hate and has done absolutely nothing! 

Bet you wouldn’t have been complaining if he’d turned out like Kodjia (but you also wouldn’t have offered any praise in that case)

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yeah I’d rather we spunked £6m on a ‘proven’ cart horse from Bolton who his clubs fans already hate and has done absolutely nothing! 

Bet you wouldn’t have been complaining if he’d turned out like Kodjia (but you also wouldn’t have offered any praise in that case)

Nope I would have done that either, but what I would have done is spend a % of that on a quality striker ON LOAN.

Yeah it would cost, but it would have been short term and MAY have made the difference - as it was whatever Diony and Kent cost would have been better spent on an accumulator at Aintree tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

And if my aunt had a..........

Come on, January was a stinker. Not sure what one failed transfer in January by a completely  different  team has anything to do with it. I could name some successful ones to even it out if you like?

As for Diony. A risk that certainly  hasn't paid off, like a lot of signing to be fair. Only have to look at the core of our team to see that the recruitment has been average at best.

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If you sign Diony, Engvall, Kent, Eliasson etc. you need to make sure you already got a backbone allowing them to grow in.

"Another club in the bag  bullshit" is Johnson family.

The fella could chat shit for England but he needs to back it up with results

15 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Kent and Diony should not feature in the purple and lime.

Kent, Diony & Woodrow have not been the best loan signings ever made. Who on earth looked into them beforehand. Add to that the signing of Engval and you have to admit our recruitment is not very good.

Just now, BCFC Grim said:

As for Diony. A risk that certainly  hasn't paid off, like a lot of signing to be fair. Only have to look at the core of our team to see that the recruitment has been average at best.

Why take the risk though? And what a risk - his club couldn’t get him out the door fast enough despite paying €€€ six months earlier. Don’t need to be on Mastermind to work that one out. We could’ve had Mitrovic or Grabban if we went for them. Fuming over the January shambles. 

Archived