IGNORED

The Middlesbrough FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 43

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We have three people employed full time to make more than a bending over lame dick performance.

This is Bristol City. No ambition. No tradition.

Sometimes I think your right Tommy.  City lost to Man U in the 1909 FA Cup final,  beat them in the 2017/18 League Cup quarter final, only took them almost a hundred years to get revenge!

10 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We have three people employed full time to make more than a bending over lame dick performance.

This is Bristol City. No ambition. No tradition.

No tradition? 

I think you need to read your football history books. 

It’s good that people are getting angry and frustrated about reaching the playoffs, instead of angry and frustrated about avoiding relegation. 

Maybe we can be angry and frustrated about staying in the Prem next season? 

Oh wait - we have anger and frustration about the playoffs first if we make them......

we are Bristol City after all!!!

36 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Sometimes I think your right Tommy.  City lost to Man U in the 1909 FA Cup final,  beat them in the 2017/18 League Cup quarter final, only took them almost a hundred years to get revenge!

I make that more than a hundred years. However, if you count doing the double over them in the season they got promoted it's 66 years.

57 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Can we ask for some interest. You hardly work do you? People have not traveled to boro for another shit performance.

Do yo care?

Have we got a central midfield?

Will it be piss poor again?

Don’t worry about our central midfield cos with the way we played Tuesday and the team that has been picked today the only passes they need to make are backwards to Flint and Baker so they can whoosh it up to Diedhiou and Djuric.

Archived