IGNORED

The Middlesbrough FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 43

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

LJ is going to be a hero or a zero with that line up. There’s no middle ground I don’t think. It’s certainly brave.

It's a bit late to hope we can draw our way into the end of the season and play-offs.

Personally, I want to see City give it a good go and I'll forgive Johnson for trying and failing than not trying at all.

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It's a bit late to hope we can draw our way into the end of the season and play-offs.

Personally, I want to see City give it a good go and I'll forgive Johnson for trying and failing than not trying at all.

Nonsense really. So if we lose 5-0 you will say least we gave it a good go?

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I agree. However I can well imagine certain posters on here may struggle to be so charitable!

I honestly can't figure out the formation! It looks like it could be a 4-4-2 if Bryan and Kelly are playing the full back rolls but I didn't think either played as a right back. For once I'm not sure what we're going for but looking at Diedhiou and Djuric up front you have to think we're aiming to put some crosses in?

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I honestly can't figure out the formation! It looks like it could be a 4-4-2 if Bryan and Kelly are playing the full back rolls but I didn't think either played as a right back. For once I'm not sure what we're going for but looking at Diedhiou and Djuric up front you have to think we're aiming to put some crosses in?

Joe played RB on Tuesday and did well up against Maghoma(?)

Archived