IGNORED

LJ Press Conference

Londoner

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

Taking off our goalscorer and changing the shape at half time was tactical. 

Djuric wasn' injured.

We continued to play hoof ball.

Bizarre management. Utterly clueless decision making.

Continuing to play hoofball after taking off our remaining big man was even worse. 

LJ got a boner over the cup run, was bigged up in the media, believed he was 5'8" and clearly felt his IQ and football brain had doubled.... 

WRONG 

backed up by MA who has zero football recruitment skills and an owner who's turned a football club into a conference centre... 

Never be Premier League without footballing ability, passion and pride. Oh and actual desire. 

Just now, Singingsuperstar said:

LJ got a boner over the cup run, was bigged up in the media, believed he was 5'8" and clearly felt his IQ and football brain had doubled.... 

WRONG 

backed up by MA who has zero football recruitment skills and an owner who's turned a football club into a conference centre... 

Never be Premier League without footballing ability, passion and pride. Oh and actual desire. 

You mean the footballing ability, passion and pride we showed in that very cup run you speak about?

:laugh:.

9 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Djuric wasn' injured.

I could set my watch by you. You're so bloody predictable!

1 minute ago, RedJim said:

You mean the footballing ability, passion and pride we showed in that very cup run you speak about?

Glad you can laugh mate... 

We have been about as inconsistent as your opinion... 

Based on the cup run we've underachieved, married with shit recruitment in Jan and piss poor management, training (plan B???), lack of mental spirit... I don't need to go on its plain to see. 

7 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

WRONG 

Zz zz zz zz zz zz zz .............:sleeping:

7 minutes ago, RedJim said:

FFS.....one game and lets be honest, in a coimp that NO and i mean No prem team takes seriously. 

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

FFS.....one game and lets be honest, in a coimp that NO and i mean No prem team takes seriously. 

That would be the competition Mourinho bragged about winning last season and that was won by Guardiola this season?

1 minute ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Glad you can laugh mate... 

We have been about as inconsistent as your opinion... 

Based on the cup run we've underachieved, married with shit recruitment in Jan and piss poor management, training (plan B???), lack of mental spirit... I don't need to go on its plain to see. 

My opinion's inconsistent? How'd you work that one out then? 

We've had a good season, it's tailed off badly, but to suggest we lack passion, footballing ability is just total crap. How do you think we beat Man U then? How did we play so well at the Etihad? How did we beat Derby 4-1 at home, come back from 2 down to win at Hull, get a 3-3 draw at Wolves, beat Cardiff at home? 

To be honest I'm having a bloody good laugh at this forum - some posters are so predictable. The sweeping statements are just hilarious. I'm laughing because the amount of complete drivel I read on here after a defeat is absolutely laughable.

Is either that or I'd have a good cry...

2 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Watford, Stoke, Palace, Man U, Man C - I make that six games.

So where have those same players and management gone then? Oh yes pretty much still the same but just shit out as usual... 

I forgot that vital ingredient earlier

BOTTLE. 

LJ mediocre player... As a city manager ld say the jury's deciding pretty quick. 

22 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

WRONG 

Add the Rugby all week on the radio bragging it going be packed out, big celebrations there etc.

went on the City site & what does it say, Free Rugby ticket for season ticket holders :clapping:

ffs Bristol Sport why not drag people off the street to fill it

1 minute ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Add the Rugby all week on the radio bragging it going be packed out, big celebrations there etc.

went on the City site & what does it say, Free Rugby ticket for season ticket holders :clapping:

ffs Bristol Sport why not drag people off the street to fill it

SL asleep, if we went up and dropped down he gets his investment money back and some. Must be tax advantage to sitting tight. 

He loves rugby mind you. 

3 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

and how many teams play a full strength side in it?

They tend to rotate in league games too, having such strong squads. It is also a 14 man game, which is why we had to face the likes of Lukaku and Aguero coming on rather than some 18 year old.

The concept of a fixed first 11 is dying and the days of big clubs putting out a bunch of kids in cup games have pretty much gone - even Wenger no longer does it and now regards the FA Cup and Europa League as a big deal when he used to disdain them.

Big clubs have come to see winning any trophies as valuable again. Time was when Utd fans would have seen the League Cup and Europa League as tinpot competitions, now they brag about winning both in one season.

In that changing context I would certainly not describe the sides Utd and City put out against us as weak.

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Djuric wasn' injured.

he really has been found wanting at the business end of the season january signings were truly crap

Archived