IGNORED

"Flow and clutch" ?????

Robbored

Just now, Cowshed said:

He may not realise he is doing it. Coach speech is like a differing language. 

He probably doesn't. 

The best way to alienate yourself from anyone  (short of whacking then in the chops) is to use language they don't understand. 

When you've just failed abjectly and the language is clearly invented claptrap it's even worse. 

10 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

He probably doesn't. 

The best way to alienate yourself from anyone  (short of whacking then in the chops) is to use language they don't understand. 

When you've just failed abjectly and the language is clearly invented claptrap it's even worse. 

I told a parent watching his kid at training that his Son needed to go home (use the Keeper) more often - The Father told me his Son lived two miles away and it would be difficult ... It is problematic when you spend hours conversing in a limited form of communication then have to be articulate. 

47 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

I told a parent watching his kid at training that his Son needed to go home (use the Keeper) more often - The Father told me his Son lived two miles away and it would be difficult ... It is problematic when you spend hours conversing in a limited form of communication then have to be articulate. 

There are surely classes for learning this inane bollocks?

27 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

There are surely classes for learning this inane bollocks?

I am not totally sure what you are referring to, but will politely ask flow and clutch aside why would a game call be inane bollocks?

A game call will help a player see the required skill or movement in their minds instantaneously, and this assists them perform it physically. Game calls are an essential part of the game. It is merely communication. 

21 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

Oh, for a Dave McKay.

Loved the old days before virtually everything, on and off the pitch, became so 'gentrified' and sterile with ott political correctness.

H&S (good but gone too far in too many areas of life) ..SAG's (enough said about the majority of those all powerful, anonymous committee's and their decrees) and Westminster cretins who seem to believe football supporters are too stupid to be trusted to stand on their own two feet.

Much has improved along the way but I feel so much more has been lost, younger fans nowadays have no idea what they've missed of English footballs bygone days. 

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Loved the old days before virtually everything, on and off the pitch, became so 'gentrified' and sterile with ott political correctness.

H&S (good but gone too far in too many areas of life) ..SAG's (enough said about the majority of those all powerful, anonymous committee's and their decrees) and Westminster cretins who seem to believe football supporters are too stupid to be trusted to stand on their own two feet.

Much has improved along the way but I feel so much more has been lost, younger fans nowadays have no idea what they've missed of English footballs bygone days. 

And the young 'uns are being robbed of a sport where talent and endeavour win through. You only have to watch an U10 game where they're all trying to dive like Ronaldo and giving the ref grief to see that. 

On 16/04/2018 at 20:49, WhistleHappy said:

article-2433054-184467A200000578-644_634x538.jpg

245989.jpg 

article-2262302-0007DBD700000258-73_470x531.jpg

Maybe, LJ agrees that we've been 'too nice' at times eh? 

Not sure this sort of thing is strictly necessary though, refs are too card happy nowadays! 

Two Scots having a friendly chat. I expect they used words we wouldn’t understand too.

On 16/04/2018 at 20:49, WhistleHappy said:

245989.jpg 

Not sure this sort of thing is strictly necessary though, refs are too card happy nowadays! 

Bit of clutching going on there - hopefully no flowing!  :huh:

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 05:49, WhistleHappy said:

245989.jpg 

Surely Whistle-Happy you mean whistle-happy?

Archived