IGNORED

Where will we finish next season? (Pre transfer window)

Unan

Where will we finish next season? (Pre transfer window)  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Unan said:

I’m interested where people think we will finish next season. I’m going to do a poll now and one when the transfer window closes to see how people think our summer has panned out in comparison to now. 

How are people supposed to predict that, when we don’t yet know for certain which nearly half the teams in the division are going to be..?! 

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

That’s kind of the point for the comparison

Jeez..........:facepalm:

Your asking us to predict where City will finish next season when none of us know what players will be in the squad ot how other clubs will strengthen? 

Its so ridiculous it's funny.................:rofl2br:

6 minutes ago, Unan said:

That’s kind of the point for the comparison

I don’t understand..?! 

Surely the point is just to have a whinge about not making the play offs and expecting us to finish lower next season & trying to validate that by getting people to agree with you..?

How is it possible to predict next season, when we don’t even know who the competition will be, for another few weeks yet..? 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Jeez..........:facepalm:

Your asking us to predict where City will finish next season when none of us know what players will be in the squad ot how other clubs will strengthen? 

Its so ridiculous it's funny.................:rofl2br:

Yes can you not get your slow head around that? By using information from the past few seasons I’m asking people to predict where they think we will finish next season. Then after the window I will ask again to see if we have had an unexpected summer or if it has gone how people think it will do.

You’re so ridiculous it’s funny.

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t understand..?! 

Surely the point is just to have a whinge about not making the play offs and expecting us to finish lower next season & trying to validate that by getting people to agree with you..?

How is it possible to predict next season, when we don’t even know who the competition will be, for another few weeks yet..? 

See above, I’m essentially asking people how they think our summer will go, then will compare it after to see if people agree with their predictions post window.

I’m not trying to have a dig, if anything it will give a proper indication of people’s bias before the summers started.

31 minutes ago, Unan said:

Yes can you not get your slow head around that? By using information from the past few seasons I’m asking people to predict where they think we will finish next season. Then after the window I will ask again to see if we have had an unexpected summer or if it has gone how people think it will do.

You’re so ridiculous it’s funny.

See above, I’m essentially asking people how they think our summer will go, then will compare it after to see if people agree with their predictions post window.

I’m not trying to have a dig, if anything it will give a proper indication of people’s bias before the summers started.

No, your post asks “where will we finish next season” before or after the transfer window makes no difference, when we don’t even know what teams are going to be in the division yet!

22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

No, your post asks “where will we finish next season” before or after the transfer window makes no difference, when we don’t even know what teams are going to be in the division yet!

Don't think the op gets that somehow.......................:facepalm:

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Don't think the op gets that somehow.......................:facepalm:

“Where will we finish next season? (Pre transfer window)”

I’m going to do a poll now and one when the transfer window closes”

I presume you will never predict anything in football as we don’t known when players will get injured, if clubs get taken over, managers leave mid season etc? These are all variables too are they not? 

2 minutes ago, Unan said:

I presume you will never predict anything in football as we don’t known when players will get injured, if clubs get taken over, managers leave mid season etc? These are all variables too are they not? 

Exactly! 

So why conduct a poll when none of us know to make an educated prediction when we don't have all the information?

With Lee Johnson I can always see us holding our own in this league, he'll always keep us up, the question is if he's good enough to take that next step. Based on everything I know now I'm not convinced we can challenge for top 6, I'd predict another top half finish. So 8th-12th. We need one hell of a good summer to even be in consideration for a play off place. The likes of West Brom, Southampton and Stoke coming in to the league, they'll all be challenging for top 2 and then there's the possibility of having anyone from Fulham, Cardiff, Aston Villa Middlesbrough and Derby to compete with. Throw in Hull who I think will do a lot better as well as Norwich, Reading and Brentford.... this will be the toughest championship campaign of our recent history at the 2nd level imo. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Exactly! 

So why conduct a poll when none of us know to make an educated prediction when we don't have all the information?

Because it’s a forum of opinions you ******g moron, did it escape your small mind that we aren’t all employees of a sales company forecasting the next annum?

If you don’t like the thread then **** off, you’ve tried to make me look like an idiot and have only made yourself look like one you WUM.

14 minutes ago, Unan said:

Because it’s a forum of opinions you ******g moron, did it escape your small mind that we aren’t all employees of a sales company forecasting the next annum?

If you don’t like the thread then **** off, you’ve tried to make me look like an idiot and have only made yourself look like one you WUM.

It's a completely pointless poll........utterly unpredictable for obvious reasons, reasons lost on you.............:disapointed2se:

Here's a tip - think it through before you post otherwise others will take the piss out of you - as I am..........:rofl2br:

Just now, Robbored said:

It's a completely pointless poll........utterly unpredictable for obvious reasons, reasons lost on you.............:disapointed2se:

Here's a tip - think it through before you post otherwise others will take the piss out of you - as I am..........:rofl2br:

It’s not completely pointless, the point is to gauge opinion of other forum users. That’s exactly what it’s doing, perfectly well.

I’ve said multiple times the reason for this poll is to see people’s views and if they they will change.. what’s so difficult for you to understand?

8 minutes ago, Unan said:

It’s not completely pointless, the point is to gauge opinion of other forum users. That’s exactly what it’s doing, perfectly well.

I’ve said multiple times the reason for this poll is to see people’s views and if they they will change.. what’s so difficult for you to understand?

I don’t agree with the replies getting personal or abusive on this. 

I’m simply saying that without even knowing which teams are in the division next season, it’s not even worth trying to predict how might do, whatever the summer has in store. 

I understand your reasoning for comparing predictions now and then again after the summer transfer business, but this first prediction should be done once we know what teams we’ll be up against. Hell, we COULD still be promoted ourselves at this point..! 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t agree with the replies getting personal or abusive on this. 

I’m simply saying that without even knowing which teams are in the division next season, it’s not even worth trying to predict how might do, whatever the summer has in store. 

I understand your reasoning for comparing predictions now and then again after the summer transfer business, but this first prediction should be done once we know what teams we’ll be up against. Hell, we COULD still be promoted ourselves at this point..! 

Wigan, Blackburn & someone else will come up. Sunderland, Barnsley & Bolton will probably go down. Wolves, Fulham/Cardiff and someone else will go up. WBA, Stoke & Southampton will probably go down. 

Out of the few still undecided I don’t think they would make a huge difference on where we finish next season, IMO.

Archived