IGNORED

Where will we finish next season? (Pre transfer window)

Unan

Where will we finish next season? (Pre transfer window)  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, Robbored said:

Jeez..........:facepalm:

Your asking us to predict where City will finish next season when none of us know what players will be in the squad ot how other clubs will strengthen? 

Its so ridiculous it's funny.................:rofl2br:

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, 
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone, 
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum 
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come. 

8 hours ago, Unan said:

@Rich can we get rid of our post counts? Imagine a big man his age trying to get his as high as possible.

I'm feeling a little confused. Why do you refer to me and how do you know how big I am?

As it happens, I can get my post quite high, for a man my age.

11 hours ago, Unan said:

Wigan, Blackburn & someone else will come up. Sunderland, Barnsley & Bolton will probably go down. Wolves, Fulham/Cardiff and someone else will go up. WBA, Stoke & Southampton will probably go down. 

Out of the few still undecided I don’t think they would make a huge difference on where we finish next season, IMO.

Looking at the expected teams im getting a bit worried there is some quality teams gonna be in that league next year probably the strongest for years no Barnsleys Burtons etc lets hope we stay in it

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

How about you try again as I have no idea wtf you're on about!

I'll freely admit that I'm the forums pantomime villain tho.

Hay that's something to be proud of.

Do you go to bed dreaming about all you have wound up today and who you can wind up tomorrow?

Whatever way you play it,not that you would give a **** but you come across as a knob to me.

14 hours ago, Unan said:

Yes can you not get your slow head around that? By using information from the past few seasons I’m asking people to predict where they think we will finish next season. Then after the window I will ask again to see if we have had an unexpected summer or if it has gone how people think it will do.

You’re so ridiculous it’s funny.

See above, I’m essentially asking people how they think our summer will go, then will compare it after to see if people agree with their predictions post window.

I’m not trying to have a dig, if anything it will give a proper indication of people’s bias before the summers started.

You take the :winner_third_h4h:

Pre-transfer window expectations:

• all our good players to go in the summer
  • We will recruit poorly, spaffing money on quantity of players not quality - over inflating the squad with mediocrity YET AGAIN
  • Other teams of a similar stature to us will gamble more in the market and have the edge over us in recruiting proven talent
  • We will be in a dogfight unless we ship out some of the "bulk" of the squad, and cut it down to 18/19 players that are all competing for a first team slot

Archived