IGNORED

Roma vs Liverpool

ZiderEyed

3 minutes ago, Super said:

As wide open as last night!

It's such a mismatch every time Liverpool break. That Roma back 4 not being helped at all by their midfield.

I used to back the English sides, in Europe. When they were chock full with Jocks, Paddy's and Taffs. Although that first Liverpool team in Rome in '77 - nine English lads, plus Joey Jones and Steve Heighway (born in Ireland, schooled in England).

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Good old Liverpool.

"Offended by everything....ashamed of nothing "

Fingers crossed they get spanked in the final 

I always take issue with that statement.

Elaborate.

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

I always take issue with that statement.

Elaborate.

It’s an unnecessary reference to Hillsborough/Heysel.

I’d rather concentrate on a fantastic team representing the English game superbly at the pinnacle of the club game. Sometimes football should just be about the football.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

It’s an unnecessary reference to Hillsborough/Heysel.

I’d rather concentrate on a fantastic team representing the English game superbly at the pinnacle of the club game. Sometimes football should just be about the football.

The reality though is that Hillsborough was awful, and now we know the football fans themselves were not responsible for that tragedy.

We also know that because of provocation from Juventus fans before and during the game, as they were put in right next to the Liverpool fans, in a dilapidated, run down old stadium barely fit for purpose, that the fans were not wholly responsible for that tragedy either. Justice was served for both. It just seems like a lazy attempt to tar a group of fans.

Anyway, they play bloody lovely football.

18 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Not liking the quartered away kit tho :bonkers:

I noticed that too as I’m sitting here wondering how Kent will get into their team, even in a couple of years. :blink:

2 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

:laughcont:

I liked the Liverpool fans singing What the F****ing hell was that

Mo is injured, will be subbed. 

Not what you expect to hear in the Stadio Olimpico tbf haha

Always love it when British fans take their chants abroad. Bet nobody in La Liga tells the keepers they're fat bastards!

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not what you expect to hear in the Stadio Olimpico tbf haha

Always love it when British fans take their chants abroad. Bet nobody in La Liga tells the keepers they're fat bastards!

You fat ****ard Arrrrrerrrggghgggggh, Arrrraghhh ARRRRAGH. 

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Take issue all you want 

Their fans are some of the most self righteous di*kheads I have ever come across in football

Coming from a poster who it'd appear just mocked Hillsborough I'm afraid your opinion holds little merit in the grand scheme of things :laughcont:

Archived