IGNORED

Roma vs Liverpool

ZiderEyed

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

How the hell do you come to the conclusion I mocked Hillsborough ?

"Offended by everything....ashamed of nothing "

You posted it. Sorry if that isn't what you meant but you can't blame me for assuming thats what you were getting at surely?

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

"Offended by everything....ashamed of nothing "

You posted it. Sorry if that isn't what you meant but you can't blame me for assuming thats what you were getting at surely?

I wouldnt mock Hillsborough . So no...not what I meant mate. 

14 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Liverpool fans in the past have been some of the worst you could meet, notorious for stabbing and robbing back in the day, may have changed but they were to blame for Heysel and they are quite happy to forget that.

At what point do you leave the past in the past? 

Presumably you also don’t like Madrid because of the Spanish Armada in 1588, so who are you going to support in the final?

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Liverpool fans in the past have been some of the worst you could meet, notorious for stabbing and robbing back in the day, may have changed but they were to blame for Heysel and they are quite happy to forget that.

Prime example is over in Rome now. They have been asked to not drape banners and flags on monuments etc...as not to rile the locals, and just show some respect.

First thing you see on twitter....banners draped down by the Colloseum and by the Trevi fountain. Fans chanting all round the Trevi fountain . Complete lack of respect 

Let's not forget about the fans videod a couple of months ago chanting about the Munich air disaster. Imagine the uproar if people sung about Hillsborough ? Disgusting 

The hypocrisy when their fans and club slate Barcelona for tempting their players ....then do the exact same thing with the Southampton defender

The support and backing the fans and club gave Suarez when he was found guilty of racism. Wearing t-shirts and the fans boo-ing Evra.  

The refusal to play on the 15th and the abuse anyone gets if they question it

I could go on but I will be hear all day 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You’ve really captured the moment.

Any chance we could just enjoy a terrific English team getting to the final after a belting 13-goal semi final tie?

Wasting your time mate. 

24 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

At what point do you leave the past in the past? 

Presumably you also don’t like Madrid because of the Spanish Armada in 1588, so who are you going to support in the final?

Well there does always seem to be trouble at most Liverpool home games, just ask Man City, as historically there always was even back in the day when BBC motd and Kenneth Wolstenholme thought that they were fair good humoured scalliies, I can't remember ever seeing a lot of that when they were in town.

12 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Wonder if the final will be shown on terrestrial TV ?

Really hope so , should be a feast of attacking football. 

Should be on BT showcase which is free to view on Freeview etc 

Not a Liverpool fan, never have been, but they are so good to watch. 

Open attacking football, offensive full backs and the best front three in the world right now. Them v Real Madrid is going to be a cracking game for the neutral and having watched all four semi finals I reckon Liverpool will really fancy themselves to win it. 

Great to see an English team doing so well and playing great, expansive football

Archived