IGNORED

Antoine Semayno

MC RISK77

4 minutes ago, cheese said:

Dunno - maybe his efforts in training or elsewhere deserved the reward?

Do you reckon based on a very limited time on the pitch that he really was showing he was better than Taylor in training.

Perhaps the occasion just got to him - the point is he didn't need the reassurance he would never have expected game time - whereas others surely must?

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Genuinely feel like I'm getting wiser to it all. If everything is a PR stunt nothing is sincere.

There can be no other explanation, if it wasn't for PR and it was actually tactical that worries me even more!

4 minutes ago, BS13 Robin said:

To be honest I thought he looked a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights,ran around a lot gave away the foul and lost the ball on the touchline whilst trying to be fancy that's not to say he hasn't got a future ahead of him though!

Of course looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights - he's a young academy graduate making his debut ffs......he would have been as nervous as ****.

17 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Being brutally honest i thought he was very poor but then again , i thought Diony was good the first time he played. What do we idiots know eh ???

7 minutes ago, BS13 Robin said:

To be honest I thought he looked a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights,ran around a lot gave away the foul and lost the ball on the touchline whilst trying to be fancy that's not to say he hasn't got a future ahead of him though!

I know you're not necessarily writing him off, but it's incredibly harsh to be so scathing about a young academy graduate making his debut as a sub. There are so many factors at play that will impact his performance, even including the score when he came on.

The important thing is that the debut is over with now, that's always a big step.

19 hours ago, swanker said:

Fair play to the lad but I honestly thought we’d get an equaliser when we pulled it back to 2-3. That substitution killed us as an attacking threat. The game went quiet when we were clearly on top. Kelly was playing some class football at left back as well.  

I’m starting to notice that Johnson does make some senseless changes!

Of course lovely for the lad to debut,sun shining,decent crowd- but the situation as presented was crying out for a Matty cameo,reckon he would have caused them something to think about..

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Of course looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights - he's a young academy graduate making his debut ffs......he would have been as nervous as ****.

I was just stating what I thought sorry if it doesn't fit with your opinion!!

Cynically I wonder if LJ’s KPI’s prioritise ‘the pathway’ over whether we finish 10th vs 11th.

Obviously Taylor was the correct choice if we were serious about drawing or winning the game. 

Of course, it’s always nice to give someone a debut but I wonder if LJ had his mind on the close season autopsy. He’d want to be able to defend himself by saying ‘well I gave X academy players their first team debut’.

It may also indicate that Taylor is off in the summer and he doesn’t really want to play someone who’s got a move away agreed. 

19 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Bobby Reid was not happy at going LM.

Not surprised he had the outside chance of still being the divisions top goal scorer which would look good on his CV and add some financial power to any contracts he might sign - instead shunted to the left again. Hope he finds his dream for Prem football, I can;t see it being with us though, we are no where near ready.

19 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Ah yes, if only our management team did what a load of pissed up fans thank should be done!

Judging by how easy it was to go for a piss and then get a pasty at HT , I'd say the pissed up ones had already left.

53 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Your view was not a considered opinion. You failed to take the circumstances into account.....

How is his view not an opinion :huh:

23 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Judging by how easy it was to go for a piss and then get a pasty at HT , I'd say the pissed up ones had already left.

How is his view not an opinion :huh:

I failed to top myself yesterday but I think I may have another go today but @Robbored did say considered opinion not just an opinion thats twice in a few days I've agreed with him must be sun stroke.

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:11, swanker said:

Kelly was playing some class football at left back as well.  

I wouldn't go that far. He looked pretty useless at Centre Half.

He seems to think he's a bit better than he is and tries a bit casual like Rio Ferdinand, whereas he more of an Anton.

4 hours ago, jj77 said:

I wouldn't go that far. He looked pretty useless at Centre Half.

He seems to think he's a bit better than he is and tries a bit casual like Rio Ferdinand, whereas he more of an Anton.

He had a poor game at CB, Clarke made him look a mug. He was much better in the second half though at full back. 

Archived